Reports: Trump Had Lunch With Giuliani Amid Arrest Of Associates

Which one took the cannoli?

3 Likes

:grinning: Or a cockroach on the floor under the table.

2 Likes

Didn’t he say of Cohen something along the lines of, “I have lots of lawyers and Michael didn’t really do all that much for me.”

2 Likes

Lunch with Donnie and Rudy

1 Like

He’s off licking his wounds from his adventure in Nashville.

4 Likes

They left out impotence.

1 Like

That bunk doesn’t look high enough to hang yourself from. Of course, when the cameras have a malfunction anything goes…

great post, but I would change the “politically expedient” part to personal crimes and grift for Chump’s nefarious benefit. There isn’t a single thing Chump is doing that is for US or Republican benefit…it is all for his benefit.

2 Likes

My kids asked me once to tell the story about the orange clown who evaded paying taxes for years and laundered Russian money on the side. When they heard how he finally got caught and sent to jail they laughed themselves to sleep

“The dip-shit ran for president and won!”
“Wow dad can you imagine if Al Capone was that stupid?” :eye:

3 Likes

Wow the comb over was getting a big lift in that cover photo!

1 Like

Did he tell him to have the meatloaf, like he did with Chris Christie before he threw him under the bus?

Berders and flies …

‘Show of support’ my a$$. When you have very few ‘friends’ it pays to keep them close.

1 Like

Worst possible outcome: inside the tent, and pissing - but not pissing outside the tent.

One of my twitter crushes remarked yesterday:

“To avoid being guilty of violating foreign lobbying rules, Giuliani needs to assert that he was working for Trump, but to avoid culpability for Giuliani’s conspiracy, Trump needs to say the opposite.”

This being so, I can’t see how they can work out a deal that satisfies them both, however long that lunch was.

5 Likes

Well, neither one of them put much stock in logic, so I’m sure they were able to work out something.

2 Likes

Pre-gaming Roo-dee’s pardon

2 Likes

That could be their strategy, actually. Muddy the waters, confuse people, send everyone down a distraction hole trying to find evidence of Rudy being or not being his lawyer…

2 Likes

Lock them both up. First one to rat out the other does ONLY 20 YEARS.

2 Likes

Hmm…where did they have lunch, McDonalds? How much did it cost us to transport Donald’s ample ass there? Was it on Airforce One, Marine One, Golf Cart One, or something else?

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available