Reports: Trump Had Lunch With Giuliani Amid Arrest Of Associates

Show of support??? This is known how? Maybe he was reading him the riot act and telling him to keep his trap shut.

12 Likes

You know what a gourmet tRump is, it was surely something spectacular like hamburgers and greasy fries.

7 Likes

Exactly. When two co-conspirators meet behind closed doors for a working lunch, it’s because there are things to be discussed that aren’t safe to be transmitted via telephone or any written medium.

32 Likes

Oh to be a fly on one of the hamburgers.

15 Likes

Via @nycsouthpaw:

Eyewitness account, no video or audio, so grain of salt? More disturbing, GOP picked up two seats in LA legislature to give them a supermajority. Some areas and some demographics within the country are most likely not reachable, at least for a generation or two.

18 Likes

Extreme gerrymandering at work. While the statewide gubernatorial race between D & R is pretty much up for grabs.

14 Likes

In the immortal words of Lyndon Johnson, " I’d rather have him inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in"

7 Likes

Needs to keep Rudy just close enough to keep his mouth shut while he figures things out. And of course, has promised him and his associates pardons.

5 Likes

lunch

So… what are you going to do?

When, Mr. President?

After I destroy your reputation in the mob.

3 Likes

I guess that’s reassuring, I think?

2 Likes

I’m guessing they arranged the lunch after Rudy’s trip got cancelled. After all, no point in going to Vienna when his co-conspirators couldn’t make the meeting, and after the secret purpose of conspiring with Dimitry Firtash got exposed.

31 Likes

Yes. And they’re having to survive under the rule of a Republican Party that believes in providing them less and less support.

If only the government were liberal : - )

4 Likes

As you said, sex is probably in there somewhere ; - )

3 Likes

Co-conspirators gonna co-conspire.

17 Likes

Trump is reeling. He just lurched from basically saying “Rudy who” one day to having lunch with his “personal attorney” a couple of days later. One wonders if, in the interval, Rudy reminded Donnie what he has on him and that criminal behavior is not covered by attorney-client privilege.

29 Likes

Yes.

Recriminations and, as @ifeveroheverawiztherewas implied, conspiracy to obstruct justice.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Trump Had Lunch With Giuliani Amid Arrest Of Associates

If Giuliani was smart, he should have demanded to switch plates with Trump… freaking Polonium shows up in unexpected places…

3 Likes

And they are both going to eat crow!!!

4 Likes

The Conservative Victim Card left off “women” from the list of scapegoats.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available