Report: Trump Recorded Telling Parnas And Fruman To ‘Take Her Out’ About Yovanovitch | Talking Points Memo

Or a leak by SDNY of something they gathered when they arrested them.

7 Likes

Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip.

8 Likes

ABC news reviewed the audio of the recording. Someone has a copy or SDNY leaked it.

15 Likes

Then the Republican pols will start trading war stories of how many death threats they’ve received. I bet there’s even some sort of award presented every four years at the RNC convention to the Republican pol that receives the most threats.

2 Likes

She’s damn lucky she’s still walking around.

22 Likes

Even if you want to say he just meant to fire her, he is talking to two goons who have no power to fire her. I don’t think he has the guts to actually order a hit, but ordering a smear on someone to give him cover to get other people to fire her, sure, but that just backs up all the things he has been denying.

30 Likes

Or she’s tougher than Trump.

8 Likes

That’s what I think. And I bet that’s what she thinks too.

15 Likes

Since none of the people at the table had the authority to fire her except trump, what do you think his words actually meant?

54 Likes

It’s a dangerous part of the world and when you have powerful enemies some zealot can do a “turbulent priest” thing and attack you without any actual order.

18 Likes

His father probably put the hard concept of distancing in to his pea brain. But his father could not account for his son being such a dumb ass. And we see the same effect with Don Jr. now.

8 Likes

It could be a fucking waterfall and it doesn’t matter. As long as Republicans support this asshole he’s going to stay in office. If he wins in November and we don’t take the Senate we may never be rid of him.

5 Likes

Such a big, tough guy, that Spanky.

5 Likes

Collins will be quite concerned before voting to acquit.

Bitch.

21 Likes

Or perhaps he wanted to show her his appreciation by having the two “men of circumference” take her out to a fine restaurant in Kharkiv.

14 Likes

Uhhhh…huh?

She got a call and they told her to leave on the next plane. Now we know why.

24 Likes

She sealed her identity with me with her tattling. What a nasty piece of work Susan Collins is.

40 Likes

Kind of like passing a lot of kidney stones. This one’s a biggie.

5 Likes

Shitty Yelp reviews ?

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available