Report: Trump Aides Putting Together Goodbye Crowd For Outgoing POTUS On Inauguration Day

It will probably be impounded to help cover all his bad debts, especially if it is airworthy.

3 Likes

Right now it is more like a movie prop … looks ok from a distance …but can’t fly.

3 Likes

“Get off my plane”

8 Likes

Quite the metaphor. Tries to look the part but can’t do what it actually is supposed to do.

11 Likes

Of course.

Here’s a question, though. If donnie leaves at 10 am…he is still President. Why couldn’t he still demand use of AF1?

2 Likes

If that is the case, it needs to be recalled at 12:01, wherever it is. Let Trump and whatever toadies are along for the last ride find their own way home.

4 Likes

Are they practicing the Bronx cheer?

If Donnie’s going to one of NYS’s big houses, I want him up by the Canadian border so it’s a lot more than a day trip from the city for his followers to express their fealty and bathe in his mystical glow…

4 Likes

With what 20,000 cops in DC and they think he’s going to be able to have a big send off. I really doubt that will happen there. No one is going to get by them with good or bad intentions.

4 Likes

This is Michael Fanone, the DC Capitol policeman dragged down stairs and beaten by insurrectionists.

In the world of white supremacists the spider web tattoo is universally known and accepted as a badge earned for killing a black person. Similarly in prisons. Why in the hell a police force would hire someone with a prominent spider web tattoo on their body is puzzling. And if you got it after hire you should be dismissed. Among these people it’s akin to a tattoo of a swastika or the number “88”. It means one thing. You’re a white supremacist. If you’re not you have no business having it.

9 Likes

Without a permit they will only be able to march to the jail buses.

2 Likes

He has to ask. Biden is pretty damn mad at Trump, he didn’t approve of that insurrection business one bit, and is sure to make him ask if that’s the traditional protocol and courtesy. Biden isn’t a macho asshole weakling like some soon to be ex-presidents I can name, but he’s enough of a competitor to want to assert his dominance. And he might even say no. Probably not but having to have a socially distanced virtual inauguration in an armed camp because of a strongly hovering terrorist threat reduces that sense of shared history and traditional cooperation previous inaugurations enjoyed. Just spitballing here.

14 Likes

I can’t speak to the meaning of his tattoo but I will say his account is quite heroic. Potentially unbelievably so. Also, no abrasions or bruises visible. I would like to believe everything in that Washington post article but it could also be some CYA.

10 Likes

The horrific article published last night in WaPo talks about his ordeal in the Capitol. He’s prominently featured, not a word about the spiderweb tattoo. Disgusting if it’s the case.

3 Likes

to use Air Force One for his departure

After he releases his tax returns.

8 Likes

Honest to God…one more time. ‘Please let Donnie be as crappy as he wants and then ‘grant’ him a favor…please…you know how he is!’ STOP IT. He bet against America. He doesn’t get squat. I don’t really care HOW he ‘feels’.

6 Likes

It would be better if a welcome crowd was set up for him.
participants:
SDNY
FBI
CIA
IRS
all expenses paid by taxpayers.

7 Likes

But, I’d be happy to loan you $$$'s for your bus trip. I really hope Biden can figure an elegant way to tell him to shove it.

6 Likes
[Dump's] absence would mark the first time an outgoing president has skipped their predecessor’s inauguration since 1869.

[Dump’s] absence would mark the first time an outgoing president has skipped their predecessor’s successor’s inauguration since 1869.

9 Likes

Pobody’s nerfect but they’ve caught fakes before by doing basic fact-checking. There was a famous incident when someone came with a story about a Democrat politician, I think, and they checked the source out and linked her to Project Veritas. Oops.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available