Report: Trump Aides Putting Together Goodbye Crowd For Outgoing POTUS On Inauguration Day

womp womp.

11 Likes

Use Air Force One??? Is he kidding?

And sure, a big “military” sendoff would work. Those people have to do anything they’re ordered to do.

But why aren’t his aides coordinating with Trump’s radicals and bully boys? Afraid he’ll incite yet another insurrection?

2 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of a single engine plane without a toilet flying a banner with the words “adios MOFO”.

13 Likes

Trump is unhappy with the idea of having to ask Biden for permission to use Air Force One for his departure.

Have the asshole fly comercial.

11 Likes

I support the “One Crowd, Two Celebrations” movement…

There is no inconsistency in experiencing JOY at seeing the back of Donald Trump,

Simultaneous with JOY in seeing the start of the BIDEN/HARRIS Administration.

6 Likes

I think I had heard that that thing was not flyable. At least not without serious maintenance and repairs.

4 Likes

Big military send off. I would recommend a creeping barrage followed by a bayonet charge.

15 Likes

Trump Twinkies

12 Likes

I thought National Park Service was not going to allow any permits for Jan. 20th? Great, the MAGA’s will show up and make a spectacle. Don’t go away mad, Donnie, just go away!

14 Likes

I hope that Joe denies the request.

10 Likes

Evangelical leaders finding out that their congregants are what we been saying all along. The evangelical movement is full of nasty, violent hypocrites; just like the leaders.

in that later Facebook post, “I have been flabbergasted at the barrage of continued conspiracy theories being sent every minute our way and the pure hatred being unleashed. To my great heartache, I’m convinced parts of the prophetic/charismatic movement are far SICKER than I could have ever dreamed of.”

18 Likes

I am pretty sure that Trump will drag his feet, and be late, and somehow manage to still be midair on AF1 at noon, just to signal his resistance.

6 Likes

Ending, as it began.

You gotta LOVE the symmetry

5 Likes

Pilot: Attention passengers, due to poor visibility in West Palm we are being diverted to Guantanamo, Cuba. Please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts.

43 Likes

Good. Then it can land with a new call sign. How about FA1?

10 Likes

So basically, like Trump himself.

6 Likes

This stuff is from David Brooks…the Fantasy writer. It’s going to take more than 7 days of reflection after 4 years of worshiping the golden-colored Calf.

3 Likes

Hmmm… Marketing ideas for CHEAP SNACKS, you say?

26 Likes

I’m consulting the actuarial tables and Trump is what you’d call a “total loss”. He might have a few decent body parts to salvage.

4 Likes

Aww, widdle baby not wanna ask mean Uncle Joe for airplane ride? Then get an Uber to the Greyhound station, you fucking loser, but here’s some advice: When the driver pulls up in the Sentra hatchback, make sure you turn to face that adoring crowd and flash them two big, triumphant thumbs-up high over your head in exact imitation of Nixon getting on Marine One. The media loves that historical-echo stuff, it’ll give 'em something to write about, trust me on this.

29 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available