Report: Trump Aides Putting Together Goodbye Crowd For Outgoing POTUS On Inauguration Day

President Donald Trump’s aides are putting together plans for him to enjoy the adoration of his supporters one last time before he leaves office on the day of President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration, according to CNN.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1354806
1 Like

One last superspreader event, for old times sake.

70 Likes

Trump may finally get his wish for tanks in the streets of DC, as part of his farewell, on Jan 20th.

17 Likes

Happy MLK Weekend!

86 Likes

Go! Away!

12 Likes

I hope the subpoenas and arrest warrants are waiting for him at the other end, wherever he goes.

39 Likes

This should be a real riot.

47 Likes

I, too, will cheer him leaving the White House.

24 Likes

So…wouldn’t the crowd amassing for a morning Trump rally at the WH be the same crowd that will walk down to the Biden event and cause trouble? Why wouldn’t they?

44 Likes

I can think of military-style sendoffs that are less troublesome to the rest of us. They involve blindfolds. And since Don Bobo doesn’t smoke, perhaps a hamberder…

12 Likes

Military style goodbye?

50 Likes

Paid actors. They will be assembled with transportation costs covered by the cause – with free hotel stays and all the Red Lobster they can eat.

32 Likes

37 Likes

Federal prison seems like the best choice. Or Sing Sing…

18 Likes

Are we sure he isn’t going to ‘descend to hell and be seated at the right hand of Hitler’?

17 Likes

I hope Biden tells him to screw off regarding use of his plane. Let Trump ride coach.

Elections have consequences. So does being a sore loser and a seditionist fascist. You ask for favors you get nothing.

41 Likes

Wait, this must be fake news. There is no way Trump of all people would be so immature and petty as to have a big distracting event that would draw attention away from the inauguration happening a couple hours later.

25 Likes

Trump owns his own passenger jet. One that he has bragged as being far superior to anything the government provides a President. WTF?

23 Likes

I wonder if AF1 will be returned with broken fixtures and feces smeared like the Capitol?

Maybe Joe should demand a deposit.

16 Likes

Trump Inc had a good podcast today talking about the current state of Trump’s businesses and debt. Since it will most likely no longer be profitable for anyone to pay Trump for his name among the elite - hotel and real estate moguls, for example - he will have to do more licensing of his name for the things his MAGAs can afford, like fishing lures or cheap snacks. Will be interesting to see if his number one scam is still politics in 6 months. As someone said, he is now a parasite looking for a host.

68 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available