Report: Trump Aides Putting Together Goodbye Crowd For Outgoing POTUS On Inauguration Day

So, let me try to follow this. Trump had nothing to do with inciting them and they were all Antifa in some kind of false flag op. Except they are all proudly claiming far right credentials and claiming they did it because, well, Trump incited them to. Did I follow this correctly?

3 Likes

How about a chorus of sad trombones?

Almost. The rioters who stormed the castle said they did it because Trump told/invited them. It’s the Republicans who say “uh uh, no way, he didn’t do that”. But put the two groups together - you nailed it!

3 Likes

Nah! Joe’s nicer than that. He’ll spot Trump a few of the Amtrak rewards he’s accumulated over the years.

5 Likes

I don’t think he qualifies.

I think you mean Pence.

“Sorry, Donald, can’t help you with that. I can call you an Uber if you’d like?”

1 Like

Damn… that means the fast track she got for the 2021 line home-design

2 Likes

Twenty-nine percent approve?
Arrest the motherfuckers.

1 Like

The rot started with the McDonnell Douglas merger, or as the Boeing old-timers put it, when “McDonnell Douglas bought Boeing with Boeing’s money.”

4 Likes

My second retirement was basically because an OG Silicon Valley Tech firm of around 3K employees was bought out by a top 5 multinational tech corp. When it got to the point where I had a spread sheet log to account for every minute of my day. How do you document the time spend pondering a solution to an engineering problem?

1 Like

And the permanent staff have finished the post-Donnie inventory…

2 Likes

One of the ‘bright sides’ to this is all the video documentation the rioting mob provides for inventory purposes.

1 Like

They like the way it sounds when they spit it out. “Democraaaat Party”

1 Like

Maybe promising it made it easier to get him out of the building.

1 Like

He doesn’t, and I know it sounds corny, but we do.

1 Like

Exactly. It’s “dealing with a 3-year-old” psychology.

1 Like

I was in a band that used to play this and Middle Man. They were a lot of fun.

1 Like

It was said (at least partially) in jest.

But we send our lapsed presidents home because and after they assure and attend the peaceful transfer of power. Trump will do neither.

Though, it’s a mute point. Trump is leaving Washington two hours before Biden takes the oath, so he still will be legally president and won’t need to ask for Biden’s permission.

1 Like

Then you’ll probably appreciate…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available