Report: Powell Falsely Named Lawyers In Election Suits

Sindey Powell? Don’t know her. Maybe I met her once. Didn’t leave an impression. I have no idea how my name got all over those lawsuits.

2 Likes

Good point, and I guess powell can’t attempt to invoke A-C privilege on behalf of TFG if any of the emails contains material that her actual client would consider privileged, because that privilege was lost when she shared the material with the third party (the attorney before the disciplinary board).

5 Likes

OK, so from here forward he’s barred from ever contesting “I didn’t read the fine print” as an argument for releasing someone from a contract.

3 Likes

Join the Trump Legal team1 Come for the money, leave with the stench!

2 Likes

Kinda hard to disallow it if Sidney Powell is just naming lawyers willy nilly. But my guess is they had notice that she believed they were on board, via pre-filing drafts with their names on the complaints.

4 Likes

No, work product.

That lawyer who read the whole 800 pages? And signed off on it but made no edits or suggestions?

Oh, that’s just so much bs. Page one would tell you this was a crock, and thinking there might be something redemptive further on makes you look totally stupid.

3 Likes

And they still have plenty of time to sue or file a complaint against Powell for using their names fraudulently. Have any of them done so? I thought not.

2 Likes

Either Powell or Wood has perjured themselves. That should be a criminal matter.

Yeah, he was “lasso’d in” alright … by the smell of fame in fortune.

1 Like

He had good reason to wait. He needed first to see what his cut of the grift would be.

6 Likes

Wood is just bat shit crazy. The partners in his law firm have asked him to get help and he refuses. They think he is crazy too…I tend to agree.

2 Likes

Bingo. If they win.

1 Like

Maybe we can call it a Crimeboree.

1 Like

They can’t. No buses!

1 Like

The backward movement of these idiots is just as lame, and stupid, and funny, as when they were moving forward with their bullshit litigation. “Why your honor, I was just holding this lawsuit for a person who had to go pick up their drycleaning. I don’t know who that person is or what’s in this.”

4 Likes

That would make a good T-shirt, especially with the right image:

“I stand with the Kraken”

Sure I stamped the drawings but I didn’t really check the design. Said no engineer or architect, ever.

ETA: well, not one that kept their professional registration anyway

3 Likes

Yeah, and maybe in a few years you can use it, at the moment it means “I stand with stupid”.

Have you seen the water flow analysis documents filed for the application to build a certain section of Wall™ along the Rio Grande? That engineer put his name on 8 pages of meaningless BS that looked like they were done in v1.0 of MS Paint. The application required a water flow analysis, but it didn’t require it to be good. They got the contract.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available