Report: Powell Falsely Named Lawyers In Election Suits

A handful of Republican lawyers involved with litigation around the 2020 election have claimed that Trump diehard Sidney Powell added their names to her clownish election lawsuits without their permission, or inflated their involvement in the Big Lie cause.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1396715

Well in other fighting back news the Stupidest Person On the Internet and his brother are being sued by two Georgia election workers.

The lawsuit alleges that the Pundit’s “lies” about Freeman and Moss “devastated” their reputations and “instigated a deluge of intimidation, harassment, and threats that has forced them to change their phone numbers, delete their online accounts, and fear for their physical safety.” the suit says. Freeman went into hiding.

13 Likes

That’s what you call a Dumb Lawyer.

5 Likes

They were all standing with the Kraken back in the day, and now they want people to believe they were included without their acknowledge?

11 Likes

With the exception of the guy who said he found out about this through social media (presuming he’s telling the truth), the lawyers are all probably lying. Lawyers do not allow their name to be attached to a legal brief without their permission, as doing that connects them to a case where they have no interest…any actions that come from it fall on them as well. It’s also wrong to put a lawyer in a case without their consent, press sure the Bar takes action if you attach someone to your case unknowingly.

These lawyers read the briefs and/or agreed to have their name attached…now that there are consequences they are scrambling to say that they weren’t involved. They deserve the sanctions coming their way, because they were participating in all of this stuff and onboard with stealing the election.

14 Likes

6 Likes

Jim Hoft
Joe Hoft
Jack Hoft

6 Likes

Here a Hoft, there a Hoft, everywhere there’s a Hoft.

4 Likes

ROFLMAO! Very funny.

2 Likes

For those that claimed they were not part of the suit BEFORE the litigation…I can have some sympathy for, but not for the ones who are trying to run from it after the fact. They had plenty of time to disassociate themselves before that and didn’t.

14 Likes

If Powell really did add names, without permission, to her stupid, insane law suites, her law licence is history.

9 Likes

That should be a pretty much given at this point. I don’t know how she avoids disbarment

9 Likes

I’m sure Dominion his hoping Powell does not lose her law license. They want her to earn money to pay off the $1.3 Billion damages.

6 Likes

Falls under victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan. Now they can worry about holding on to their law license.

9 Likes

“She used her super secret vagina power on me. How could I possibly know what was happening?”

1 Like

I see all of this argle bargle with Flynn and Linn, Flynn and Q, and now Linn and Powell as the beginning of the end of Q and the Big Lie. Sure, Trump will flog the fuck out of it until his dying day, but what “works” for Trump has rarely applied to everyone else. Which is why we saw almost no attempt to claim election fraud or challenge results after the fact in any race this year. A number of these people are in legal jeopardy (both civil and financial) and the legal ramifications may be finally outweighing the grift. Plus, the Q loyalists seem to be finally turning on each other and in a big way. JFK’s Dallas no show following all the blown reinstatement dates seem to be leading these assholes to one giant circular firing squad. I’m good with that.

20 Likes

What? Sidney Powell acted in bad faith? What? Shocking, shocking, I tell you!!!

6 Likes

Wouldn’t this indicate that Powell should be indicted for fraud?

5 Likes

Other than the rather perverse entertainment value of watching these folks going after each other in public (not all that entertaining, actually) there’s nothing much here. This gets down to a case of which known liars you prefer to believe while knowing that the actual truth is largely irrelevant.

1 Like

Like rats off a sinking ship. “Oh, there will be consequences? Yeah, I had nothing to do with that…”

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available