Report: Observers Of GOP’s Sketchy Arizona Election Audit Required To Sign NDAs | Talking Points Memo

Volunteer observers of the GOP’s shady “audit” of Maricopa County, Arizona’s 2020 election results are being required to sign non-disclosure agreements, local station ABC 15 reported Tuesday night. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1372793

Report: Observers Of GOP’s Sketchy Arizona Election Audit Required To Sign NDAs

That alone is grounds for total disqualification for consideration of their “results”.

Don’t pay any attention to the man behind the curtain.

40 Likes

Sign a non disclosure agreement while you are trying to disclose voter fraud.

25 Likes

Can someone (perhaps on the ground in Arizona) explain why the [supposedly impartial] judge(s) have not yet put a stop to this farce?

37 Likes

O/T who is not smarter then a 6 year old
Fox & Friends host taken aback after 6th grader tells him Trump would have botched reopening schools - Raw Story - Celebrating 17 Years of Independent Journalism

35 Likes

So, not only do the reactionaries want to control who recounts the vote, they also want to control whoever witnesses it.
Totally transparent, until you get to the part the reactionaries want to make opaque: the actual process of counting.
What could be untrustworthy about that?

28 Likes

I blame the GOP’s love of NDAs on Who?

So much sunlight needed to burn out this disgusting cancerous growth.

18 Likes

The entire phony recount is intended to mollify Trump and the hardcore dishonest and unpatriotic scum who run the party. It won’t have any relevance to anyone else, other than as yet another black mark on the credibility of the GQP and, sadly, as bait to violent nuts to try another putsch.

22 Likes

The NDA requirement seems about as reasonable as the AZ Republican legislature requiring the “audit” (after counts, recounts, and certification by the Republican governor), the pro-Trump group called Cyber Ninjas conducting it, the process by which it’s being done, and the totally fabricated reasons for the entire thing.

20 Likes

Ah yes, the “if I told you, I’d have to kill you.”

LOL GTFO

7 Likes

Cyber Ninjas has fought in court to keep information about the audit private. A judge’s order last week forced the company to produce documents outlining its policies and practices for the review.

Qui male agit, odit lucem.

10 Likes

OT: Please take a moment. Today, in this part of world, known as Turtle Island, we recognize the National Day of Awareness for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women & Girls. Remember the Indigenous women, girls, LGBTQ & Two-Spirit people we have lost.

We must all continue to raise our voices against violence and heal together.

22 Likes

I will not disclose any Confidential Information

I’d love to see how the NDA defines Confidential Information.

18 Likes

“Now that you’ve signed the NDA you can go ahead and put on your auditors blindfold and earplugs.”

11 Likes

But they’re being “transparent” about their intent.

7 Likes

The State of Arizona has kicked in $$. Can an NDA be enforced?

20 Likes

Anything that might put anyone on team audit in jeopardy in any way.

7 Likes

“I agree that unless I am authorized in writing by Cyber Ninjas, Inc. and the Arizona State Senate,

Which makes the state a party to the NDA, which in turn seems to invite a 1st Amendment challenge.

@dont

29 Likes

You forgot the bleach cleansing.

14 Likes

Do they really need all this absurdity to get to the official result saying, “The orange guy totally won, and we totally want to release the evidence but we can’t because it would cause dangerous Antifa riots”?

9 Likes