Report: Gaetz Used Venmo To Pay Indicted Sex Trafficker, Who Then Sent Cash To 18-Year-Old

Donnie’s bringing it.

5 Likes

Not sure, but I’m rather hoping their names become synonyms for rapist.

6 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

Gaetz soils the Republican’s brand. Of course, Trump has done the same.

I’d think that “telling all” wouldn’t be a problem for someone in the adult movie biz. In fact, for a young actress it might be a boost. I can think of all sorts of publicity outreach statements a transaction with Gaetz could engender, but they’re all too crude to actually type. Use your imagination.

6 Likes

Gaetz was providing “scholarships” ?
Yeah …
And that’s a rolled up diploma he has in his pocket!

5 Likes

Al and Frannie are more or less at peace with their joint decisions. That’s a lot to be thankful for.

Gillebrand is singled out, but I don’t know if that’s fair. Besides I have problems with some of her other official actions, plus she has also done some good things.

4 Likes

Yeah, but if she’s in the business of making money off her body, she knows the payoff for being silent could be substantial. Besides, it can never hurt to have a wealthy Congressman owing you a big favor.
This article was actually published in 2019. They recently published it again after the Gaetz scandal.

8 Likes

As a relative dinosaur that struggles with some of these new apps, let me assure you what a colossal dumbass you have to be to use Venmo and NOT realize that app clearly and prominently will allow ANYONE to see who you paid, when, and for what, unless you turn it off.

This isn’t an “aww shit, I’m old and I didn’t know they did that and how easy it was for ANYONE ON THE APP to be able to trace my transactions as well”. It’s a feature, not a bug.

I’m not dissing Venmo, but it’s absolutely the first thing that’s obvious, and intriguing for anyone above a certain age that’s puzzled the youngsters actually don’t mind socially sharing this type of info.

10 Likes

Hate to mention it, but, Lordy, I bet there are tapes. :nauseated_face:

11 Likes

He has, sure, but not the kids he was paying.

7 Likes

Mattie and Greenberg were getting sliced and diced for this last night on Twitter. It was an absolute party, with hats, horns, confetti and streamers. A good time was had by all.

4 Likes

But it also looks like this wasn’t his first time with this young lady, since he asked for her specifically. Also, from what I heard on MSNBC this morning, she just turned 18.

12 Likes

Yea, I’m sure they checked all those girls’ birth certificates before hiring them to be their sex toys. And had Trump’s “investigators” diligently confirm that they weren’t fakes like Obama’s. Because that’s what most important to horndogs like Gaetz and his buddies.

But I’m sure gaetz is telling the truth when he says he never slept with a 17-year-old as an adult. She was probably 16 or 15, if that.

4 Likes

I’m sure FBI agents and Federal prosecutors will quickly disabuse her of any such notions.

4 Likes

Because the alternative might be far, far worse.

1 Like
4 Likes

People vote for this stupid shit.

4 Likes

5 Likes

TBF: Floridians voted for him.

(Not that I have any room to cast aspersions on other states’ voting behavior. MY state senators are Grassley and Ernst. [smdh])

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available