Report: Gaetz Used Venmo To Pay Indicted Sex Trafficker, Who Then Sent Cash To 18-Year-Old

Yea, I’m sure they checked all those girls’ birth certificates before hiring them to be their sex toys. And had Trump’s “investigators” diligently confirm that they weren’t fakes like Obama’s. Because that’s what most important to horndogs like Gaetz and his buddies.

But I’m sure gaetz is telling the truth when he says he never slept with a 17-year-old as an adult. She was probably 16 or 15, if that.

4 Likes

I’m sure FBI agents and Federal prosecutors will quickly disabuse her of any such notions.

4 Likes

Because the alternative might be far, far worse.

1 Like
4 Likes

People vote for this stupid shit.

4 Likes

5 Likes

TBF: Floridians voted for him.

(Not that I have any room to cast aspersions on other states’ voting behavior. MY state senators are Grassley and Ernst. [smdh])

7 Likes

Junior

1 Like

Forensic accountants demonstrate their rapier-sharp skills in cases like this. I sometimes wonder if their job seems too easy when dealing with an entitled punk like Gaetz.

6 Likes

Recycled from Roy Moore’s run for AL Senator race?

4 Likes

I read earlier today that the Fox and friends couch sitters were blaming Harry and Megan for Prince Phillips death at age 99. The level of stupidity with these folks is bewildering. I guess my grandma who contracted tuberculosis during the depression as a young mother but lived a healthy life to age 95 should have blamed Herbert Hoover.

11 Likes

You know… the whole thing where elected officials are “mixed bags”, rather than being unambiguously one thing or another is really annoying. I try to just ignore contradictory evidence so it doesn’t interfere with the opinion I want to hold.

14 Likes

Venmo is set to public by default. I was purchasing some custom fabric cloth masks at the start of the pandemic and the seller used Venmo in her craft sewing business. A friend who had already purchased some passed along the info. If you aren’t looking for it, definitely could be missed. He found out about it when someone else said “I see you bought some of those masks, how are they?”

A Google search for “venmo privacy settings” brings this up

About 1,120,000 results (0.93 seconds)

8 Likes

Total non-story. Matt was just helping out young women with their textbooks and tuition.

Liberals should be celebrating him cancelling student loan debt.

20 Likes

Tried and true method!

6 Likes

No doubt about it, Donald is a dipshit, but he is a fucking master criminal. That crap he’d spew about good genes, his grand father ran a brothel, his father made his money in 1930-50 New York real estate, basically these two fellas made their money on the fringes, maybe deeply in the fringes, of the criminal world, Donald learned from them and took it to another level when he got involved with Roy Cohn. Donald is dense, but he knows how to get away with shit.

6 Likes

A lawyer on O’Donnell pointed this out last night.
So I’m not up on the payment apps, but can you use it for paying for your home delivery of drugs? What about paying for a hit man/woman? Or to prevent this?

He was also a “job creator.”

4 Likes

She’s 18 and signed up on www.seeking.com to meet a sugar daddy for money/gifts/hotels/dinners for a date. This type of girl already made one business decision. And not all dates lead to sex.
I’m sure she’s aware she has nothing to fear from the feds unless she incriminates herself. Women/girls who are in this business are not stupid.

3 Likes

Some people are smart, others are cunning.

Donnie’s not smart.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available