Report: Gaetz Used Venmo To Pay Indicted Sex Trafficker, Who Then Sent Cash To 18-Year-Old

Net Neutrality is a comparative small issue as compared to the NECESSITY of busting up all monopolies controlling broadcast and Internet outlets - particularly AM radio and ZuckerBook (sic). Imposition of fair and balanced programming needs to be brought back along with inclusion of a minimum requirement for public interest allotment. On one’s Internet portal, they ought to be able to check a box and screen out all of the quackery so that all of the CRAP would not be visible, be it on CNN, Politico, HuffPost, The Hill, Sludge Report, TPM, etc. Mental dildoes would be able to uncheck such a box and then be entertained by everything that Plastoid American Styrofoam Inc. has to offer. Get this: a headline today broaches 60 Minutes doing a rightward tilt.

p.s. - Gaetz needs to marry Ms. Greene. It might save his ass amongst the lunatic set.

1 Like

And that’s why you never want to see what I think I’m seeing.

Yes! Worse than a party line phone. Why does anyone want to tell all their contacts who they send/receive money to/from.

Baffling indeed.

Apparently an understatement. He also wants to pass his date around to other decision-makers. One theory is that as a lawyer he understood the wrongness of statutory rape, and could use leverage of his knowledge of others engaging in the same behavior or protect himself from retaliation.

2 Likes

If could spend all the money I paid in taxes on sex… If I could spend all the money given to me by taxpayers on sex… I dread to imagine…

This is a variation of “boys will be boys”. That makes it OK to molest and sexually harass your female comrades. I wasn’t there nor ever will be, but I can guarantee there were men there who did not participate.
A lifetime friend of mine and I were in uniform at the same time, he as a Navy officer, me an enlisted man. I recall him telling me how this behavior creeped him out.

3 Likes

Gaetz is just an extreme manifestation of the privileged asshole. Ordinarily, his inability to understand the harms of his actions would not be that surprising. But he must have encountered concepts like crime and accomplice liability in his three years at law school. He might have even been required to take a class on professional ethics. It takes a heck of a lot of booze and other drugs to drive such concepts from memory.

2 Likes

I have 2 legislators and will throw in a governor; no brains, no brawn, and no use to anyone.

1 Like

This is a variation of “boys will be boys”. That makes it OK to molest and sexually harass your female comrades.

I couldn’t begin to tell you some of the stories my husband brought home, at that time, as this is a mixed gender platform. Suffice to say that the military females comrades caught the brunt of it, but anything vaguely female was a sitting target.
If you had mothers, wives, sisters, or daughters this stuff was really nasty.

Believe me, I know the meaning of “literally”. With that preface let me say that literally every woman I know or have known has experienced some form of sexual misconduct. Maybe I look like a priest, but women have told me all sorts of unsolicited info on such conduct.

1 Like

Knowing these things intellectually has no inhibitory effect on the conduct of this personality type. They have filters for maybe murder and that’s about all.

2 Likes

July 8
After stay a Rockafella mansion
Progressives went wild
Reversed KEY campaign pledge
Saw HIM in person twice
Shook his hand in may

Maybe you were visiting Pluto at the time?

July 8 After stay a Rockafella mansion Progressives went wild Reversed KEY campaign pledge Saw HIM in person twice Shook his hand in may Maybe you were visiting Mars at the time?

You know, the traditional way to support a claim like this is to provide links to contemporaneous news stories, or perhaps broad retrospectives, in respected publications.

Repeating the same claim – albeit with different planets – isn’t very helpful.

3 Likes

@bcgister

I can’t but help wondering (suspecting) whether there was also co-pimping going on as well …

1 Like

Gandhi himself admitted to some fairly unorthodox behavior with young women – behavior that was worse (by our standards) than anything Franken was accused of!

You still offer ZERO proof to support your claim.
Therefore, we must assume that you are wrong.

And it’s “Rockefeller.”
Which you would know if there were any proof to support your claim.

1 Like

Sorry you perceived offense. Evidently personal information ranks lower on your scale of due DILIGENCE than anonymous web links. This goes back BEFORE goggle was even a name and the bernie boys using FACEBOOK in WAYS never done before.

I did professional due DILIGENCE for decades pre-computer age. Please do not lecture me on what is traditional. Skip my posts. We do not have the same language by which to comminicate. FULL STOP.

I guess this is technically correct, as “goggle” is still not a name. But Google was a name when Obama was a senator. (The time under discussion.)

Also, does the completely random reference to “bernie boys” strike anyone else as bot-like?

Still, @Stay-on-Target’s advice that I skip its posts seems like a good idea.
Even a blind hog finds a acorn once in a while.

If you use Goggle for anything at all, it shoes how little you know about the internet young turk.

One thing I find surprising and revolting about posting HERE is the “group think” mentality. Attack because of anything.

Bernie boys is my RESPECTED TERM for great computer PEOPLE. You saw it as an insult? WOW. Not cool.

Goggle is only 20 years old. Use ask.
Twitter is only 15.

I never trust internet research.

EARNED my degrees- 3 with a typewriter.

So buzz off with grace. Tpm was a child.
Dnc and kos progressives fought for months online. If you missed THAT, it shows how young you really are

Also I get paid to do real due DILIGENCE. DON’T teach for free.

Love ya

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available