Report: Boebert’s Comms Director Is Resigning After Capitol Attack | Talking Points Memo

The communications director for Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) is resigning after less than two weeks in the role, Axios reported on Saturday.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1355036
2 Likes

I don’t think Rep. Boebert will be far behind her comms director.
At best, she is in over her head. At worst, …that remains to be seen. And it will be seen.

82 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Guess it all got a bit too hot there. Goldey’s been around DC a while and can clearly read the tea leaves.

Looking like ol’ Boebert may be toast soon.

68 Likes

I’m thinking he was the capitol tour guide.

Thoughts?

21 Likes

Maybe FBI can arrange a tour for her of a jail cell, after some light recon of the hallways and exits in and around central booking.

The cops can tweet, “the representative has entered the holding area.”

17 Likes

A communicator as untalented as Boebert Fett there had a communications director?

16 Likes

You, the FBI, and the entire membership of TPM.

Now, whether he knew the intent of the folks he was directed to give tours to is a different matter.

34 Likes

The cheese stands alone with all his cheesy followers, one of whom is Mrs. “It wasn’t me!”

10 Likes

I’d say “can you get me some popcorn”, but this so going to be really, really bad and not the least bit entertaining.

These fucking people. How did they get into the government.

24 Likes

She did it - brought extremists to the Capitol on a reconnaissance mission in anticipation of an armed insurrection - and this character either sees the writing on the wall or Boebert’s so stupid she thinks she can keep her toe in the door.

The latter.

31 Likes

That’s such a good one it’s a shame it won’t have much of a shelf life. Argh!

3 Likes

Boobert is a more appropriate name.

3 Likes

Inmate #456238

5 Likes

"Colorado, we have a problem!!"

15 Likes

Looks like it’s back to Walmart greeter!

8 Likes

[“Goldey had previously served as press secretary at the Department of Interior and prior to that worked for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).”]

Evil is one thing
This is erratic Evil

21 Likes

A perfect replacement has turned up…

Virginia man arrested at downtown DC checkpoint found with loaded handgun and ammunition, law enforcement source says

You just knew there was gonna be a pickup truck involved…

US Capitol Police arrested a Virginia man as he attempted to pass through a police checkpoint in downtown Washington, DC, Friday with fake inaugural credentials, a loaded handgun and more than 500 rounds of ammunition, according to a police report and a law enforcement source briefed on the situation.

The incident occurred shortly after 6:30 p.m. when Wesley Allen Beeler pulled his pick-up truck to a police vehicle checkpoint at North Capitol and E Street NE, just north of the Capitol building, the source told CNN.

31 Likes

Notes to self: Dry runs where you’re testing your fake papers are best done without a bunch of stuff that’s going to add to whatever trouble you’re going to get into if caught.

52 Likes

That’s what trips up @rucleare every stinking time. You’d think he’d learn…

14 Likes

Make every moment a teachable one.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available