Report: Barr Behind Trump’s Fixation On PA Military Ballots

Ahh. My bad. I’m late to the game. Baking zucchini bread. Distractions. Wrong ingredients. Burnt walnuts. Waaaaay more zucchini than called for. Only grated less than half, and still too much. 1st time. Hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Wake me when we get to the Abbott and Costello meet the

part of the law suit.

2 Likes

Ron, not Rand

@tena

hahahahahahaha Well zucchini bread like most quick breads is pretty forgiving. I bet it’s delicious but that’s really funny.

I’ve had those days in the kitchen and they have resulted in things like my taking a small appliance to the backyard and taking a hammer to it. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Preferably Barr will be incarcerated in the John Mitchell Memorial Cell for Those Too Stupid to Believe the Rules Also Apply to Them, and for a much longer period.

3 Likes

You nailed it.

Grate it all, measure it, and Ziploc it into the freezer. Zucchini bread in January is very nice.

4 Likes

If I’m a GOPer that’s being asked to go along with this shit, I’d certainly have second thoughts since tRUmp can’t ever keep from fucking up all their plans.

Under the bus you go when it fails.

3 Likes

Hmm…

5 Likes

Now I know why some lawyers are paid a lot of money.

2 Likes

The rest goes into a Thai zucchini soup.

Tomorrow.

Any clue what this means? Because it sounds like O my god!

3 Likes

SUCCESS!!!

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I knew it. Yay you. :smiley:

1 Like

I really don’t know – we’ve had alleged former partners before, but this sounds like something different in kind. I hope it is, because as you say it sounds promising.

3 Likes

The Lincoln guys don’t just talk - they walk the talk. They are relentless and vicious and have all kinds of insider help.

O my god this is hilarious:

4 Likes

Qu’ils mangent de la covfefe.

2 Likes

I’m not feeling so bad about threatening my phone and tablet with instant death now knowing you’ve executed kitchen appliances. A neighbor of mine once took a pistol to his car. Shot that thing in the engine block 6 times. At the 1st shot I hit the floor involuntarily as I react to that sound out of self preservation. That car was towed two days later. And he was arrested for public endangerment, and firing his weapon inside city limits.
Edit
@tena remember that this happened in gun friendly Tucson Arizona where it is perfectly legal to open carry your weapon of choice into a bar or any other establishment where alcohol is served (not that I think that is a good idea…it is not).

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I used to complain about a neighbor’s porch light in Colorado and every single person I complained to said the same thing: Do you have a rifle? hahahahaha

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available