Report: Barr Behind Trump’s Fixation On PA Military Ballots

Ballots not bullets.

1 Like

This is the email I received yesterday from PA regarding my mail-in ballot status:

9 Likes

He is a damned Trust Fund Baby who has always had an army of babysitters. They just have fancy-sounding titles now…Senate Majority Leader…Attorney General…etc. etc.

12 Likes

Both Trumpy and Barr are morbidly obese. That tells me a lot.

6 Likes

Can they open them before election day?

They voted for Trump, so take your pick.

5 Likes

This has false flag stamped all over it. Just fucking disgusting.
Barr is such a loathsome toad (sorry toads). And McConnell is a turtle. We seem to have a reptilian theme going. Who’s the snake? Maybe Ssssssssteven Miller?

14 Likes

23 Likes

Bill Barr personally briefed President Donald Trump on the military ballots found in a dumpster

“We had our ratfucking team throw some military ballots in a dumpster in Bumfuck, PA. Time to start catapulting the propaganda. What’s next on Putin’s list?”

12 Likes

Barr may have actually passed Trump on my “Needs to be in jail” list.

12 Likes

And they most likely are Naked Ballots, that is not sealed in the proper internal envelope, so tossed.

5 Likes

They’ve decided that Pennsylvania is going to be their Florida 2000, so they’re laying the groundwork for their bogus lawsuits.

9 Likes

Question #1: No. Ballots may only be opened starting at 7:00 AM on Nov. 3rd.

Question #2: I’d say losers, but they could also be suckers.

5 Likes

Rick is such a tease.

1 Like

Much worse . . .if that is even possible.

4 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes

OT… wanna read a really stupid idea?

Florida’s governor clears restaurants and bars to fully open

Apparently lessons do not sink into republican brains at all. They hafta learn painful lessons the hard way at the expense of thousands of cases of unnecessary death and illness. This is criminal.

15 Likes

This is incorrect:

Attorney General Bill Barr personally briefed President Donald Trump on the military ballots found in a dumpster in Luzerne, Pennsylvania

Per the corrupt US Attorney’s own letter, the only things recovered from the dumpster were four empty envelopes. All the ballots were preserved. Some were even put back in their original envelopes after they were mistakenly opened because they look the same as ballot requests.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdpa/pr/letter-luzerne-county-bureau-elections

15 Likes

Barr made my own “Needs to be in jail” list as far back as 1989.

(G-d, I’m old.)

16 Likes

Barr has gone full-megalomaniac. He thinks he can get away with anything. Until trump is out and/or turtle grows a spine, he probably can.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available