Report: Barr Behind Trump’s Fixation On PA Military Ballots

Attorney General Bill Barr personally briefed President Donald Trump on the military ballots found in a dumpster in Luzerne, Pennsylvania, setting off a chain reaction that culminated with the widely-criticized public comments on the case from the local U.S. Attorney’s office, according to an ABC News report.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1334343
1 Like

Sounds exactly like something some Trump supporter would do.

14 Likes

There’s less here than meets the eye.

24 Likes

Barr is Cheneyesque.

10 Likes

9 Likes

When this is all over, this fucker needs to go to jail. That’s all.

27 Likes

How completely unsurprising. If we had a working Senate, we could have impeached and removed both of these crooks.

11 Likes

Why did parties not authorized to open the ballots open the ballots? (I am presuming only election officials can open the ballots)

Will the unauthorized personnel be prosecuted?

3 Likes

Barr thinks that he can manipulate the Dotard and himself be the real power behind the throne. Like many other he will be disappointed. Trump is an idiot, but a crazy, unpredictable idiot. He cannot be manipulated for long.

4 Likes

Here in PA, we are not allowed to even take family members ballots to the drop boxes, so the FBI shouldn’t be opening unopened ballots. Only county voter services / elections offices officials may open ballots.

8 Likes

“Excuse me, Mr. Holiest-of-Presidents, I believe you’re leaking something from your pants. Let me get that for you.”

2 Likes

Sorry, one more OT post, just because it made me cackle with evil laughter:

Rick Wilson
@TheRickWilson

·

1h

Although I am in the

@ProjectLincoln

secure undisclosed location, I may have just given it away by laughing so loudly it could be heard in neighboring states. It regards Lindsey.

13 Likes
23 Likes

The anthrax killers who targeted Democratic Senators and the “mainstream” media were never prosecuted either. Or found. But that operation did what it was designed to do–get us into a war.

2 Likes

So solid Red Luzerne County tossed a few ballots marked for Trump and then somehow those got discovered and bubbled up to DOJ and POTUS? Would you like some red herring with your whine sir?

13 Likes

Trumpy and Barr are building their entire election fraud case on 9 ballots. Stop the presses. Nine ballots come out to about .0000001 of the votes cast in 2016.

Both Trumpy and Barr are blooming idiots and traitors. They should both go before a firing squad.

4 Likes

Bless the Fourth Estate. Without it we would be in much worse shape.

11 Likes

Serious question - were these nine members of the military suckers or losers?

14 Likes

At yesterday’s chopper talk Trump told the assembled reporters that the ballots were found in the river and a garbage can. Also, why is it being said they were Trump ballots? How and why do they know?

15 Likes

Which fucker are we talking about here? If you mean all of them, then yes.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available