Really Dumb Even For Trump - TPM – Talking Points Memo

I heard a guy in Missouri once say that the female body has a way to shut down pregnancy after rape.

7 Likes

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani was ordered to travel to Arizona

Imagine flying coach with Rudy?

9 Likes

It’s hard to be all things to all people when all you think about is yourself.

9 Likes

I think Trump must be counting on Mike Johnson to refuse to certify the 2024 election on 1/6/25. Since Johnson and the other Trumpanzi say they won’t accept the results if Trump loses, this is a distinct possibility.

3 Likes

Please return your pants to their upright and locked position.

18 Likes

Better yet, banning birth control in the unified Reich.

14 Likes

I think he didn’t understand the big words the reporter was using, like “contraception”. And of course he would agree to “a policy limiting a person’s right” to almost anything.

8 Likes

And I’m certain he still doesn’t. It’s not “his job” to have anything to do with whether he gets someone pregnant, why on earth would he think about what happens with someone he doesn’t know?

9 Likes

Skanky is incontinent at both ends of the gastrointestinal tract.

5 Likes

There’s masturbation, bj’s, “and the um, what’s the third one there? I can’t the third one. I can’t. Sorry Oops.” (h/t Rick Perry)

7 Likes

The new congress is seated before 1/6, thus, with any luck, MAGA Mike might well be a member of the minority by then.

6 Likes

It’s alimentary, my dear Watson!

19 Likes

He’s a stupid guy’s idea of what a stupid guy should be.

7 Likes

Where do virgin births and immaculate conception fall on the contraception spectrum.

2 Likes

Your post is nothing compared to mine in these forums. Fuck flies frequently from fingers of mine.

4 Likes

The Speaker does not have a role in certification. The Vice President, as President of the Senate, presides over the count and announces the results of the Electoral College vote. If any objections to the electoral votes are made, they must be submitted in writing and be signed by at least one-fifth of the members of the House and one-fifth of the Senators.

12 Likes

What the House majority, led by the Speaker, could do would be to refuse to enter the joint session.

1 Like

Not surprising - he doesn’t like condoms either - he evidently can’t find any small enough to fit his mushroom pecker.

3 Likes

The new house is sworn in before certification. If we retake the house, johnson is no longer speaker.

12 Likes

If he says he never said all the things he’s on video saying, and he never wrote the things that are on his feed in his name, I say why isn’t the imposter in jail already!

7 Likes