Really Dumb Even For Trump - TPM – Talking Points Memo

It truly is an evergreen headline.

15 Likes

rErWefnjEiDcUsLqSVCMYS-415-80

13 Likes

His shtick is more stale than astronaut Twinkies.

22 Likes

“He can’t win”

Please don’t anyone adopt this attitude. He has won and he can do so again. Never forget, you live in a country where upwards of 40% of your fellow citizens will vote for this twisted maniac. (Please consider what this says about the state of the citizenry!)

Do not fantasize about him not being able to win. He must be defeated, and we must work hard to accomplish that, precisely because he can win.

39 Likes

“And Roe vs Wade is settled law…”

Yeah, right… :roll_eyes:

21 Likes

RFKFC Jr. says “but…ME!”

27 Likes

I made this exact mistake in 2016. I will not make the same mistake again.

21 Likes

“I HAVE NEVER, AND WILL NEVER ADVOCATE IMPOSING RESTRICTIONS ON BIRTH CONTROL, or other contraceptives,” Trump posted on Truth Social later on Tuesday.

Bullshit. Or is that redundant?

8 Likes

Translated: I have no idea what you’re talking about.

26 Likes

Unless, of course, she was raped. Statistically, 5% of rapes result in pregnancy.

6 Likes

What’s unbelievable is that he is the odds on favorite to be President again.

4 Likes

Can you imagine a Democratic Senate and House with Trump in the White House? Personally I think Biden will win, but …

https: //projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/generic-ballot/2024/

2 Likes

This is a stable:

This is NOT a genius:

Any questions?

16 Likes

when asked specifically by the TV station’s political analyst Jon Delano whether he supported placing restrictions on a person’s right to contraception. “I think it’s a smart decision. But we’ll be releasing it very soon.”

Part of the problem from a different angle, in addition to the serial lying, is with weak-knee political analysts like Jon Delano here, afraid of asking, “That’s sounds great Mr. Trump but I’ve been waiting more than two years to report on your own Obamacare proposal. Can we see that first?”

We watch 'pubs soiling their shorts when Trump growls, but the Media is just as complicit with their cowardice. I mean the lies are so far out there they deserve a finger pointing belly laugh. But NO, access more important, must preserve. Integrity, fairness, blah, blah blah. And analyst like Jon boy here and memories of Toady Todd, and “we report, you decide” won’t even ask the uncomfortable questions. Sure, this is a big scoop for Jon out in Pittsburg and he has a mortgage to pay, but JC, can we please see a reporter or analyst take it to Lardass, even a little bit. Even a tiny tiny wittle bit. What could be more exciting than making a POTUS squirm!

14 Likes

He blathered about lots of stuff today during that interview. He was just making shit up.

Claims everyone wanted Roe overturned, no reason to veto a 15 week abortion ban, leave contraception bans to the states, and a his own policy on contraceptives coming soon.

videos at links

19 Likes

“I don’t want to have to mute you.”

22 Likes

What religous fanatic had he been listening to just before he gave the interview?

6 Likes

“All of them Katie.”

20 Likes

In that dog-awful Time interview, he responds to each question regarding reproductive rights with, and I am paraphrasing a bit, “I’m leaving that to the states, so it’s not a problem”, meaning of course it’s not his problem.

He is weak, and stupid, and just generally pathetic.

19 Likes

Yep. But the press loves him.

6 Likes