READ: The Template SCOTUS Election-Reversal Lawsuit That Trump Allies Pushed On LA’s AG | Talking Points Memo

AFAIK, Epstein hadn’t been accused of crimes at that time. If you have something that shows he had been, fair enough.

True.

IIRC, what we learned about the speeches was that she didn’t say anything privately that conflicted with her public positions, and her public positions were to increase regulation, stop banks from moving a shitload of assets overseas and actually hold management accountable for financial crimes, and she was for raising taxes on the wealthy.

Well, yeah, but I’m not going to fault her for the attempt.

She was definitely presidential material.

I guess this will be re-litigated forever, but you know as well as I that

• she won the popular vote by almost 3 million votes
  • the electoral margin from the 3 states was clearly pretty thin and we still don’t have the full results from the investigation into DT’s collusion with Russia, Fancy Bear, etc
  • the press shit all over her (eg, headlines “Questions continue to swirl around the Clinton emails” long after all questions had been answered. I assume you’ve seen the word cloud on press coverage of the campaign. See also Chuck Todd’s assessment that she was “over-prepared” in the debates, which is more than a little ridiculous when interviewing for leader of the free world, but I didn’t see much pushback on the sentiment in the press. IMHO, the fragging from the Susan Sarandons of the world didn’t help.
8 Likes