READ: Notes From Top DOJ Official On Trump’s Conspiracy To Overturn 2020 Election | Talking Points Memo

I’m currently hooked on Succession.

I can’t get enough of it and can’t wait for Season 3 this fall. I might just pee my pants when it finally drops!

5 Likes

Effective graphic but someone with epilepsy might get triggered by it and have a seizure. Maybe something a little less flickery would still fit the bill.

9 Likes

How is this not evidence of sedition, treason and conspiracy?

4 Likes

Cow Chip Roy is my misrepresentative. I wasted time this am emailing abbot. It is futile to email this outrageous idiot.

11 Likes

It’s a deal!

5 Likes

That’s why I want every fucking minion to be charged and convicted

17 Likes

It’s pretty amazing he has gotten so far in life using such a stupid, simple tactic.
I was often struck during his presidency that there was no way for anyone to actually question him and push back. Seems like a flaw.

3 Likes

Psaki has done exactly that to various reporters that tried the “People say,” gotcha thing.

14 Likes

:musical_note: When danger reared its ugly head
He bravely turned his tail and fled. :notes:

7 Likes

Give The Americans a try too. Nabbed it from the library at the very start of COVID and managed to get my 17-year-old son away from his computer games for every single episode. It will be one of my favorite memories of COVID - the three of us gasping at plot twists and musing about the outcome of things.

9 Likes

And what are national democrats doing about it? Shit!

2 Likes

And It completely dumbfounds them when she does.

13 Likes

His particular combination of sociopathy and stupidity would lead him to think that. It was a perfect phone call of a meeting.

25 Likes

“Yeah, I’m living in fear of fucking morons like you.”

9 Likes

BLOTUS is decomposing daily. Start a betting pool on how long until he actually goes out on 5th Avenue and shoots someone?

2 Likes

OK, boys and girls. Raise your hand if you’re surprised.
(no hands)
How about if you’re even more pissed off now?
(there we go)

14 Likes

Two days after the cellphone call with Mr. Trump, Mr. Donoghue took notes of a meeting between Justice Department officers: Mr. Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows; the White House counsel, Pat Cipollone; and the White House deputy counsel Patrick Philbin met to debate a conspiracy concept often known as Italygate, which asserts with out proof that people in Italy used navy technology to remotely tamper with voting machines within the United States.

“Italygate!? That’s like Comet Pizza with Satellites!”

But that would be missing the point. As with Hunter Biden and Ukraine, the point wasn’t that anyone believed Italygate, but whether announcing an investigation into it would provide an adequate pretext for a GOP refusal to vacate the White House.

10 Likes

Breaking Bad

[mic drop]

5 Likes

It’s fab. The best show on since the Wire. Oh, and for anyone who hasn’t seen Halt and Catch Fire, that’s a great one as well.

4 Likes
24 Likes