‘Racist Garbage’: Kushner Roasted After Jaw-Dropping Advice For Black People | Talking Points Memo

I’m English by birth so it sounded quite normal!

1 Like

Get in line, bring food its a long line.

3 Likes

Hey Girl, put the mask on and don’t fear to go out. I guess I am older than you but my day allows a trip to the coffee shop, 45 minutes at the gym and picking up my granddaughters at school a few days a week. Also I go down to a high school of where I volunteer and fist bump with many teenagers working out and lifting weight in preparation for a season that may never happen. I’ve been on a plane and gone back and forth to Florida. It’s ok if you cover up. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t reduce the risks by common sense precautions. If only our so-called leaders were listening.

1 Like

No.

My wife and I are being ultra careful and we’re sort of natural hermits anyway. The worst is my wife not seeing her kids and grandkids since March. It would be a cross-country plane trip and nobody wants to risk it.

But yeah, doctor visits and related stuff can’t be helped. I got back just now from my quarterly scary adventure: a checkup and periodontal cleaning (scaling) at the dentist. Talk about an ideal superspreader activity! But I’ve still got my choppers and I want to keep 'em.

This dentist is doing as much as they can with a screening questionnaire, taking temps, limiting patients so there’s no contact in the waiting room, everyone wearing full PPE. I’m amazed they can stay in business but they seem to be careful enough, and we’re not in a current hot spot for the virus. It’s a chance I’m willing to take.

2 Likes

Actually, was quite the extrovert younger! A Disc Jockey. Emcee.
These days-- if I have time to just sit quietly and ponder or reminisce ? I’m a happy guy.

I’ve told a couple of work-related folks (one being my supervisor) that-- ‘semi-retirement suits me’. TBH-- I’m working as hard or harder than I did when at the office. Far more mental energy expended in these circumstances.

1 Like

I miss seeing my grandchildren and my few friends who are still living.

1 Like

Septic hemorrhoid. FIFY

1 Like

I’m pretty old, and no thank you to the activities you suggest.

My dental visit is coming up. I told them no x-rays unless there’s a problem. I want to be in and out as quickly as possible. I do miss my grandchildren, but I’ve seen 4 out of the 6 one at a time.

1 Like

For her ability to absorb alcohol?

1 Like

Um, I thought that I did already.

1 Like

Chiselin’ Trump can’t make women want to be successful.

1 Like

I am not a doctor so feel free to ignore this, but I had 4 “wing” X-rays today with that gadget they force into your mouth, with an outer ring to align the X-Ray machine. At least at this office, the thing inside the mouth is a digital sensor that sends an image to the computer, not the old film badge that had to be replaced and “developed” for each X-Ray image.

Considering all the other risks with a dental office visit, I’m just gonna trust that they sterilize that gadget. Keeping teeth and gums healthy is important for overall health and your immune system.

I feel ashamed. Would you like a sandwich?

2 Likes

See Obama, Barack Hussein and Obama, Michelle LaVaughn, née Robinson.

2 Likes

This is rich coming from a guy who spent 14 months in Montgomery federal prison.

1 Like

Trump operates under the belief that the more he indulges the display of power and talent, the more charming and irresistible he becomes. This is man pleasing deceased dad.

Kushner operates under the belief that the less he indulges the cosplay of charm and attraction, the more Jared and Kushner he becomes. This is man diddling deceased self.

Share ownership of the opinion, not just [that you’ve adopted it yourself].

It’s mine, too.

Should have stuck with myself.

1 Like

When I first heard about their outreach - before knowing the content - I was worried that this was going to be more dishonest messaging to Black people about how good Trump is in order to try to suppress Black vote for Biden. Of course, now I see he wasn’t talking to Black people at all. He was just talking to those white people who hold “vintage” racist assumptions about Black people.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available