‘Racist Garbage’: Kushner Roasted After Jaw-Dropping Advice For Black People | Talking Points Memo

It wouldn’t be Monday without Jared Kushner saying being racist garbage.

My own opinion.

17 Likes

Woo Hoo! hahahahahahahahahaha

During some of the darkest hours of this campaign season they have managed to pull me up into the light over and over with their ads and videos.

36 Likes

Be grateful people!

4 Likes

Clueless. Uneducated. Ignorant. All these and proud of it. From innocently mindless to cruel intentions. I’m on to you, Jared, you prick.

9 Likes

“Human flesh” may be projecting beyond facts in evidence.

6 Likes

Lemme guess. They’ve got a few more Jared highlights they want to push.

25 Likes

No wonder Daddy-in-law had to get The Prince a security clearance. In the paperwork somewhere I’ll bet there’s the line, 'My son-in-law is NOT a ‘dumb fucker!’

7 Likes

Who the f*ck is Jared Kushner anyway? Is there anything in this world he is qualified to do or manage more than Trump’s own fetid, incompetent, do-nothing offspring?

15 Likes

What idiocy.

He did not imply.

No one needs a course in logic to hear what he said.

He said it.

Damn Democrats.

2 Likes

“Self-Made Man Offers Free Inspiration to Less Fortunate”.

8 Likes

That’s a truly transcendent description. The implications are frightening!

1 Like

Sometimes long ago when I was a lot younger and walking to work, I would hear a comment yelled at me from a car…
You Kid!! GET A JOB!!

Now I would say the same to Kushner. The only way for him to learn the meaning of his words is direct experience of them for himself. Holding him down and lecturing at him won’t work any more than it would on his father-in-law but Jared isn’t as stupid as trump. He may be able to learn.

8 Likes

A hemorroid on America’s ass.

7 Likes
62 Likes

‘Racist Garbage’

3 Likes

They went to Jared.

10 Likes
23 Likes

In Kushner’s world there are two kinds of black people: shiftless or uppity.

14 Likes

OOH boy, (rubbing hands together) This is going to be good. :joy:

7 Likes

Anyone who has read The Winds of War and War and Remembrance knows that Leslie Slote’s life went bust when he froze under fire in front of his ex-girlfriend (who knew he froze).

Looking on, Byron Henry (for whom being under fire was not as terrifying) still had the compassion to look on and ponder that Leslie only had to hang on a few seconds and the shelling that horrified him would have stopped.

I do not know much about Ice Cube…but I feel sort of like Byron with him. Trump is toast…Cube only had a few days to weather it.

6 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available