‘Racist Garbage’: Kushner Roasted After Jaw-Dropping Advice For Black People | Talking Points Memo

The backlash was swift against Jared Kushner Monday shortly after he suggested on that Black people must “want to be successful” so that his father-in-law’s policies can help them.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1340523
1 Like

“Racist garbage” is just an opinion. “Fascist pimple” is another.

40 Likes

Maybe the most eloquent tweet I’ve seen. She’s saying there’s nothing new in this, nothing shocking, she’s seen it all her life. We all have, whether we acknowledge it or not.

78 Likes

There Jared goes again, Whitesplainin’.

46 Likes

Such a wasted piece of human flesh. Along with that fake wife of his.

8 Likes

John Oliver calls him “a translucent psychopath”. Who am I to disagree?

76 Likes

Gee. If wanting something were all it takes you and Dumpty would be smart and competent, wouldn’t you. Also, if you’re not going to wear a mask, your white hood would be fine.

12 Likes

In his circle, it doesn’t matter. Racist rich white men. They don’t care what anybody thinks. And Jared is only out in front today pitching for dad in law because he’s scared as hell he’ll wind up in jail too when dad goes in the bin.

26 Likes

Matthew Yglesias
@mattyglesias

·

3h

When I first met Jared, we were college students and he owned $10 million worth of residential rental properties in Somerville based on money he got from his dad. More Black people should try that.

109 Likes

After telling “Fox and Friends” that he had an “in-depth and respectful policy discussion” with rapper Ice Cube

The “Fox and Friends” people are nitwits.

Jared Kushner is a nitwit.

Mr. Cube I don’t know – but maybe he is the most qualified to hold an “in-depth and respectful policy discussion.”

16 Likes

He forgot to remind de colored folks that, in addition to wanting to be successful, they mustn’t get too uppity or forget their place.

45 Likes

THAT! from the prissy, candy ass spouse of first wifey???

14 Likes

“What’s the matter with you shiftless people? TAKE THE BRIBE AND DO WHAT YOUR TOLD!!”

13 Likes

It was this political strategy expert who said if his daddy in law fired Comey, he’d have the Democrats in his pocket.

46 Likes

An oldie but a goodie.

8 Likes

And stay out of the suburbs!

14 Likes

Kushner was born successful because his daddy paid a lot of money to say so.
His fear, like the Trumps, and many white folks is Black folks are willing to work hard and surpass them in life.
With the easy life and the money they have been given they will do anything to prevent Blacks from succeeding.

9 Likes

Scientific advice might actually help the Trump administration be successful, but the Trump administration has to want to be successful.

51 Likes

Sorta reminds me of Mittens saying that if you need money you should sell some of your artwork, and GWB’s advice to fellow would-be candidates to just go to Mom and Dad’s Christmas card list.

17 Likes

LP driving to the hoop:

61 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available