QAnon Shaman Is Out Of Prison And Being Treated Like A Hero

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Things Are Not Okay The QAnon Shaman Jacob Chansley now goes by Jake Angeli. Released from prison last week after serving time for his…

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1459047
1 Like

First!!11!1112!!!

52 Likes

He’s so proud of what he did he changed his name.

43 Likes

¡Thridd!

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 6.08.24 AM

"He’s also selling merch now."

For some (a lot?) of these mopes, this was as much an incentive as making America great, or whatever the hell trump was doing.

27 Likes

As I mentioned yesterday, doofus had 150 people in his crowd of fans, not much of a turnout really.

36 Likes

MAGATS are irredeemable. There is nothing that will turn them away from Shaman Cheeto Mussolini.

19 Likes

You should know by now that being first requires a kitty pic.

43 Likes

QAnon Shaman: Ha ha. I didn’t wash my taint!

6 Likes

But no cat!

15 Likes

Discobot never posts kitty pics and it’s first every day!

26 Likes

As it so happens, I am the DEI committee chair in my department at a Big Ten university. Here’s the kind of stuff we do: workshops on inclusive teaching, addressing potentially controversial and challenging topics in the classroom, preparing for the job search, diversifying course readings, accessing university resources. Really radical, anti-American stuff!

91 Likes

So, if I provide a kitty pic, can I be first? Pretty please! In fact, I will provide three:

image image image

16 Likes

Couldn’t resist

76 Likes

Couldn’t risk it, @ClutchCargo was already typing, and it’s cheating to go back and edit afterwards just to secure top billing.

download (4)

59 Likes

Move to Russia you commie! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

You can’t make this up.

“Reformed Living Bible Church”

45 Likes

Qanon Shaman is the new ‘Joe the Plumber’: a specter of right wing nuttery spouting stupidity who in personal life is a fraud and no-count. MGT material.

52 Likes

So do people enter in the front and leave from the rear?

13 Likes

The paranoia down in Mar-a-Lago is ratcheting up to some extreme levels, which is not good for anyone’s health. This is so delicious to watch. I especially love this from the Daily Beast article.

The DOJ case is getting so hot, some lawyers have begun to see it as radioactive to their careers. One lawyer on Trump’s team emphatically told The Daily Beast, “I have nothing to do with that. I have a law license to protect.” Another stressed they might slam the eject button before it gets much worse.

“It’s crazy in there. It really is. I’ve heard there’s a mess coming,” this person said.

As to the Debt Ceiling negotiations, this is what Rep. Nancy Mace had to say on Twitter after she declared that she is a no vote on the bill:

"Republicans got outsmarted by a President who can’t find his pants."

Nancy Mace is in the “NAY” category, along with Chip Roy and Andrew Clyde. Don’t worry Toddler Greene is a “YES” vote for the bill.

33 Likes

Repulsive!

The bulk carrier was seized on Sunday for anchoring illegally at the site in the South China Sea.

Ammunition believed to be from the HMS Prince of Wales and HMS Repulse, which were sunk by Japanese forces more than 80 years ago, was then found on board.

The UK Ministry of Defence had earlier condemned the alleged raid as a “desecration” of maritime war graves.

Old shipwrecks are targeted by scavengers for their rare low-background steel, also known as “pre-war steel”. The low radiation in the steel makes it a rare and valuable resource for use in medical and scientific equipment.

I did not know there was a demand for “pre atomic bomb” steel.

51 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available