QAnon Shaman Is Out Of Prison And Being Treated Like A Hero

He’s so proud of what he did he changed his name.

Don’t knock this guy. Back in the day I had a penny to my name. So yeah, I changed my name.

2 Likes

Welcoming people and giving them resources is so un-American!

20 Likes

Leaving their hard earned cash on the way.

17 Likes

She is definitely Trump’s type…

Then there’s the 33-year-old Lindsey Halligan, a relatively inexperienced lawyer who suddenly appeared in Trump’s orbit

Fellow attorneys advising Trump have seriously questioned why she’s on the team, given that the most notable case she worked on since graduating from law school in 2013 appears to have been second-chair to a more senior lawyer defending an insurance company at a two-day trial against three Miami homeowners with damaged roofs. Even in that case, a judge wouldn’t award her attorney’s fees because he ruled that her team screwed up and didn’t act “in good faith.”

44 Likes

I am up early here on the East Coast and I am often first, but decline to post because I am a dog person, and have no cat pics. I just come back later after the cat pic has been posted. Because that’s how dog people are.

58 Likes

He’ll put his eye out!

24 Likes

Really showing the judge he doesn’t have any remorse and should of been given a larger jail sentence.

42 Likes

I dearly hope there is a Democrat who can beat Mace.

25 Likes

I’ll contribute a nice dead bat on @castor_troy ‘s behalf

30 Likes

Who knew Mark Levin gave such good fellatio?

21 Likes

Only a matter of time before that Shaman kook is elected to Congress as a Republican.

37 Likes

All for the money, not too long ago
Remember When Mark Levin was ‘Never Trump?’ (mediaite.com)
It’s not an exaggeration to say Levin’s support for Trump changes with the wind, as that he has flipped from loathing him to licking his boots not once, not twice, not thrice, but four times over the years.

30 Likes

Thugs on public payroll… and you wonder why crime is out of control…

20 Likes

Part of a thread about the crazy caucus. Let them fight.

5) “The rebellion we are seeing is both unprofessional and unprecedented,” said the source. “These are self absorbed & self righteous insurgents intent on overturning the current leadership and forcing their radical style and disruptive tactics on the majority of Republican mbrs"

— Chad Pergram (@ChadPergram) May 30, 2023
29 Likes

David French and his wife expose a big time Right Wing Xtian as a serial molester.

Hee Hawley leads the Right Wing Xtian smear attack on the Frenches.

38 Likes

Was he selling those signed photos? Because I recall a story about moneychangers’ tables getting overturned somewhere…

16 Likes

If he violates again the judge will not be so lenient in response to QS’s apologetic pleas. And as a model prisoner, the corrections department will be happy to have him back.

14 Likes

I think the felony conviction negates that possibility until he gets a pardon from a future Repuke preznit.

1 Like

wHEre iZ teH kiTTeh PiC…?

4 Likes

The entire Make America Great movement is predicated in doing stupid and/or illegal things, getting caught, tangling with what’s left of the American legal system, then capitalizing on it. It is founded in the Great American Dream.

Get your money for nothing, get your chicks for free.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available