QAnon Celeb Michael Flynn Privately Admitted QAnon Is Baloney

Perhaps we could just measure the size of the holes they put in ballistic gel.

1 Like

Facts are not that important to conservatism and evangelical Republicans. It how you make people feel and how you make them have more faith in the wrong and truthy things that they are sure can never be wrong.

That’s mighty sweet of the Canadians. Makes the rest of the non-OPEC world look bad for chasing down oil profits.

2 Likes

And Jimmy Hoffa?

1 Like

Who’s the executor?

There’s a flock that lives at our Girl Scout camp and if you get up early enough you’ll see them strutting around like they own the place.

1 Like

Nah, assholes are useful…

4 Likes

They are just playing the long game keep Maple Syrup cheap so people don’t seek alternative sweetened breakfast toppings… that way the money keeps growing on (well in) trees…

Elon musk would never get a foothold in that game

Well… as this was Trumps physician, and Trump is a male past a certain age… There is a very certain part of the routine exam which, glove or not, there is no coming back as the same person after having conducted this exam.

Like this but reverse…

Now that’s a helluva ménage a trois.

1 Like

It’d never happen because Bobo and Greene are grownups.

Thanks.

Those two are both decades too old for Mr. Venmo.

1 Like

Thank you @ralph_vonholst @Hatmama @osprey @26degreesrising @jonney_5

The wife is now at home and my job as nursemaid, chief cook and bottle washer has begun.

10 Likes

You’re a good man. Hope your wife is doing fine. It takes a while with knees, but so many people look back and say it was so worth it.

1 Like

I took a while when they put my hip back together. I can’t imagine what a replacement is like.

2 Likes

I’m absolutely sure it will not be for long. But, please do all you can, and it will be returned twice the measure!! I am glad to hear this great news. Be well, both of you. :pray:t3:

1 Like

Having a broken hip repaired is hard, but hip replacements not so much. Or at least mine weren’t. From everything I know, knee replacements are more painful during recovery than hips.

1 Like

As well as how a personality such as Flynn’s could ever become an officer - much less a 4 star general.

1 Like

Some states don’t allow that. In MA, if you are placing a firearm you own in the possession of another person for more than a brief period*, you must document the transfer with an entity (FFL holder or licensed dealer who retains the record and shares with relevant authority)and provide the form to the state government. (* Not letting someone borrow it at the range, but taking it home, yes. Borrowing while hunting together I am not sure about.)

Seems like it might be a good idea. Grandkids visiting for a few weeks? Can’t get into trouble with a firearm that isn’t there to begin with.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available