Public Face Of AZ Audit Steps Down Because Auditors Won’t Let Him See What They’re Up To | Talking Points Memo

He is being very noisy about his lack of access to the ballots and the areas where they are being “counted”.

12 Likes

If you don’t have a liaison to the legislature, you don’t have an audit.

13 Likes

They are fitting for Trump: both are incompetent and corrupt.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the non-stop grifting.

1 Like

He’ll just hand them over to the russians. Truth: the same company that provides wifi service at Trump Org properties (including Merde au Lac) also provides wifi services to various russian banks and Moscow transit agencies.

12 Likes

That sounds dirty.

5 Likes

More like, “hey guys, watch THIS!”

16 Likes

Only if you do it right.

7 Likes

Well Mr. former Secretary of State, you can still write a report on what you witnessed. The methods that they used to try auditing ballots. Maybe throw in how counties in AZ county the ballots, how long that takes, and how long previous recounts took vs whatever this thing is called that they are trying to pass off as an audit.

So I took a little looksee at Bennett’s wiki page. I was wondering how he had so much time on his hands to be tied up for this many months on this scam. I wonder if he’s still getting money out of Bennett Oil Co or from his board position with Global Building Systems, and then his the Treasurer for Board of Cancer Treatment Centers of America?

9 Likes

When I start to do some really dumb shit, I’ve learned through experience to wonder, “What could possibly go wrong?” Seems to work ok.

8 Likes

“And the beat goes on”

“Loddy doddy dee
Loddy doddy dah”

5 Likes

OMG. Not technically an atomic wedgie but certainly a variant on the theme.

9 Likes

I am really beginning to enjoy the Sitcom that is the AZ Fraudit.

Jeez. It ALMOST couldn’t get more ludicrous.

7 Likes

I really want Superstore creator Justin Spitzer to produce a Fraudit sitcom! It would be must-see TV.

6 Likes

That sounds dirty.

18 Likes

Once I was fishing off some algae-covered rocks at a Martha’s Vineyard beach, and just as I was about to jump from one to the other I thought about how I could easily slip and break a knee, and how inconvenient that would actually be for a middle-aged man fishing alone, or for anyone, really. So I clambered over using both arms and legs in a less insouciant but much safer way. I think these folks had a much simpler situation—they had no idea how to do an “audit,” or how to judge among bidders who claimed they did. They just wanted a particular outcome but had no idea how or if they could get there. I pity their knees, is all I can say.

19 Likes

Take the punishment for voter fraud and multiply that by the number of votes you’re fucking around with. That should be the punishment for trying to fraudit an American election.

7 Likes

Rat meet sinking ship

4 Likes

Oh. That’s hilarious. Believe it or not-- I had springs like this kid once.
Still wear a scar at my hairline-- from an airborne stunt this ridiculous…

6 Likes

It’s amazing the human race has survived as long as it has.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available