Public Face Of AZ Audit Steps Down Because Auditors Won’t Let Him See What They’re Up To | Talking Points Memo

The face of the Arizona Senate’s “audit” of Maricopa County’s 2020 election results is stepping down, saying he’s been shut out of the process and that he won’t put a rubber stamp on a report whose underlying data he hasn’t seen. 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1382664

And the AZ fraudit continues to gain credibility by the hour.

42 Likes

Should have thought about corruption before hiring a corrupt company

30 Likes

That should have clued him right away that joining the fraudit was a bad idea never mind staying as long as he has. I doubt quitting now will buy him much reputation back.

32 Likes

But if he doesn’t sign off on the report, maybe it will keep him out of jail?

17 Likes

Is this thing ever going to end? Ever?

30 Likes

It’s like Topsy—it “just growed.”

14 Likes

“Actually, I only brought coffee to the audit a couple times, so it’s like I was never even there.”

20 Likes

They’ve locked him out, sure, but wait until they subpoena his routers!

15 Likes

Big moron gets played by bigger morons.

Film at eleven.

28 Likes

Oh God I wish I could find a postable clip of Trump saying ROUTERS ROUTERS and did I mention ROUTERS ROUTERS ROUTERS. There’s just something so right about it when he sounds as crazy as he actually is.

30 Likes

Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

9 Likes

Not until the MAGA idiots stop sending them money.

30 Likes

Everybody ought to round up their old routers and send them to him.

21 Likes

I want to laugh at this story, but it isn’t funny. We are actually living through this shit. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

I have an old modem left over from before my neighborhood had DSL, believe it or not. It would be funny to send it but I think maybe sending packages to presidents can draw unwanted attention to yourself. :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Unfortunately true. I have one too - got a different ISP yesterday so I have the modem for the old one and that’s what made me think of it.

11 Likes

Maybe you can work with this. It’s cued up to the right section of the spew:

5 Likes

Can’t they sue the fuckers for incompetence? Arizona should demand a refund.

12 Likes

“I cannot put a rubber stamp on a product that I am being locked out of its development,” Bennett told talk radio host James Harris Wednesday morning.

Bennett finally coming to the realization that they only brought him on board to rubberstamp this fraudit.

23 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available