Public Face Of AZ Audit Steps Down Because Auditors Won’t Let Him See What They’re Up To | Talking Points Memo

Haha that’s amazing. He has no idea what the words he’s saying mean.

8 Likes

They have a link to Aaron Rupar’s clip of it here.

10 Likes

They should make them pay for it and for the new evoters.

15 Likes

And the beat goes on…

9 Likes

I have a sh^t-tonne of obsolete gear boxed up. I’d have to send them via freight carrier.

15 Likes

Not before the 2022 audit takes place.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s just stupidity. Maricopa Co could stop it.

10 Likes

First time I saw one of those things (basilisk lizard?) was in Costa Rica many years ago. Freakin’ thing just ran across the top of a river to the other side. I couldn’t believe it, thought I had imagined it until I saw another one do it. They’re a lot faster than that slo-mo clip suggests.

9 Likes

I am DYING to send him one with a note that says “Mitch McConnell left this at our shop for repair – and I could see Hunter Biden was waiting for him in the car!”

18 Likes

There’s no cure for stupid, incompetence, ignorance or GQP fascism.

5 Likes

I think Bennett was working under the idea that it’s better to look like something normal is going on, or a bulwark against the people who are doing this thing without an ounce or lick of sense from Frann down to the lowest ballot counter. Instead this is how it always turns out, Bennett’s name will be dragged through more mud, and all of his will be discounted by the right and the left.
Why is this lesson so hard to learn?

8 Likes

This photo ought to be proof enough they’re nincompoops.

Useless face shield instead of mask? Check x3.
Improperly worn mask? Check.
And one I’ve never seen before! Face shield over baseball cap bill?!? Damn, that’s innovative.

15 Likes

Leopards, faces, stuff like that…

7 Likes

Public Face Of AZ Audit Steps Down Because Auditors Won’t Let Him See What They’re Up To

A rat and his sinking ship. Sorry dude, the stink is on you and no amount of distancing is enough.

11 Likes

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha That would be so good. hahahahaha

4 Likes

These idiots can never see what is coming. It always starts out with, “Hey, cool idea.” A week later it turns to, “Gee, I wish I had not done that.” Middle school shit.

9 Likes

Toss in an old laptop that “can’t be disproven that it’s not Hunter Biden’s”…

They wouldn’t be able to resist.

9 Likes

Thanks for the clip, but she is so full of shit. They do not have good hearts. Not a single one of them. They are nihilistic sociopaths fully willing to get people killed to remain in character. I don’t care if they’re polite in private. They are monsters.

7 Likes

Another Wednesday, another Party purge…

15 Likes

More likely that he is just another thick-witted right-wing tool.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available