Public Face Of AZ Audit Steps Down Because Auditors Won’t Let Him See What They’re Up To | Talking Points Memo

Word.

2 Likes

OT, but check out this new arm of the GQP Trump KKKult campaign messaging machine (it was created by a dude in the fraud unit of the Indiana AG’s office only a couple years ago and lies in its fundraising solicitation letters)…

Here is who they use to do their fundraising for them:

Apparently, their favorite lie is to send out the “National Police Association” funding letter telling people that they live in a sanctuary city EVEN WHEN THEY DON’T as a way of scaring a donation out of them.

2 Likes

Only when Arizona Republicans feel they have enough cover, regardless of how they arrive at it, to “close any security gaps” in time for the 2022 election cycle.

Of course, the term “close any security gaps” is a common euphemism for “disenfranchise tens of thousands of voters for the other party,” also known derisively as “your kind.” Usage example: “We here don’t want your kind voting anymore.”

2 Likes

His district is R+12. CA democrats would be better off trying to retake Katie Hill’s district (get rid of darrell issa) or finally offing that guy who sued a virtual cow.

1 Like

I believe he once said, “Most people don’t know Abraham Lincoln was a Republican.”

@mattinpa got there first.

2 Likes

What! You have Hunter’s old hard drives? They’ll definitely want to see those.

A shrink wrapped pallet always looks legit …

4 Likes

All of that would be good - but however it is done - it is pretty universally agreed -
McCarthy’s political demise would be a net gain for the nation and the world.

4 Likes

And I’m sure everyone thought he was so bright when he was a child, or at least told him so. Turns out, not so shiny.

1 Like

Count me not of this universe then. That district (CA-23) is going to produce a republican congresscritter. I like it producing an ineffective one, especially one who is Minority Leader.

1 Like

Why is anyone in the media wasting a moments breath reporting on this fraudit…?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what the end result of the “audit” is. The point is to undermine confidence in future elections, paving the way for any loser to say an election was stolen. The Former Guy got the ball rolling in 2016 when he said he wouldn’t accept any result that didn’t declare him the winner.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll perk up when there are indictments.

Why would anyone buy a used car let alone offer up one’s country from this man…

2 Likes

I will never understand it.

Or at least a gopher.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy:
You funny!

I wonder how much of her dissension is born of principle as opposed just craving attention/importance.

1 Like

See-- I’d prefer Qevin-- a totally predictable, unimaginative, non-telegenic milquetoast-- as a foe in the House minority leadership role.

Someone has to play the Washington Generals role to Speaker Pelosi-as-Harlem Globetrotters.
Qevin seems perfectly reliable as someone who shows up to work prepared to lose every damn time.

4 Likes

That requires a certain amount of self awareness that my state’s republican state senators don’t seem to possess. The election here in Arizona was counted on election night and then two hand counts by actual elections officials who’s job it is to do such things at a professional level. Each time Biden won the vote although it was narrow. There was no fraud. And this I have on good authority as Mrs darr was part of the process and saw it first hand. No fraud no matter what the Qanon/Cyber Ninja folks hope for. If they say there was then they are lying.
No bamboo paper
No imported ballots filled out in Chinese
No water marked paper
No space laser to remove trump votes and replace with Biden votes
No secret server in Italy hooked to tally machines.
Even so since the legal chain of custody of the election tally machines was broken by the “fraudit” idiots … state government will need to junk our old machines and get new ones unsullied by people clueless in audits and what they’re doing.
These Cyber Ninja n00bs hired people who had never before handled ballots. Is it any wonder they were completely clueless in how to conduct an audit? Further this audit concerns only Maricopa County and not the rest of the state. There is no way that it would be rationally possible to flip the state for trump without counting the ballots from the rest of the state. And they aren’t doing that.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available