Protesters Hang Beshear In Effigy Outside Governor’s Mansion

Another one of those very fine people on both sides.

7 Likes

Loathsome creatures. Just loathsome.

10 Likes

Dumba$$ mofos. I have REALLY had enough of stupidity. Honest to CHRIST.

13 Likes

So have we located something that is really over the line to Mitch, or have we located the political position that he has calculated might be to his benefit as being called a step too far?

I will let you decide.

23 Likes
29 Likes

49 Likes

When I read the responses I have to admit I did wonder if Beshear was black would they have stepped up and said what they said? Or would they have couched their displeasure with a wink, wink, nudge, nudge tone?

8 Likes

I don’t think anyone cares what Mitch McConnell chies in with, do you?

8 Likes

Door #2

Which is not all that bad a situation: it suggests weakness

3 Likes

This is what Trump means by “Make America Great Again.” Return with us to those golden days of yesteryear, when blacks knew their place and women stayed home barefoot and pregnant. Deplorable? No, I say “despicable.”

17 Likes

Rand Paul. Mitch McConnell. Matt Bevin. Teachers aren’t allowed to pay into Social Security. Now this.
More reasons why I am glad I left Kentucky.

6 Likes

What a poor attempt at an effigy. Where has American workmanship gone? I wonder if I could start my own little cottage industry “Quality Effigies, Affordable Prices, Reasonable Facsimilies”

14 Likes

I used to have sympathy for the poor people of Kentucky and chalk their lot up to ignorance and being subjected to the propaganda of wingnut radio, but it’s time to call it what it is: a genetic defect reinforced by rampant inbreeding.

7 Likes

Good thing they weren’t minorities protesting an unjust police shooting or it’d be time to crack some heads.

But DON’T WORRY, it’s just some salt of the earth nice white folks!

20 Likes

The people who did that are a special kind of trash who would certainly describe themselves as “patriots” and consider themselves examples of why the United States is superior to every other country in every way.

28 Likes

These people were taking part in a PUBLIC protest. Therefore, their names should be published in the local newspapers. That way, people could avoid them in their neighborhoods and not shop in stores where they work.

18 Likes

White people skirred…of cloth masks (maybe they only play dress up when there are hoods involved).

6 Likes

I love the last one- foreign food. I wonder if someone was to ask him, or those like minded which foods do they think are foreign? I mean he would know that to not eat foreign foods he’d have to go to a Native American diet right?

4 Likes

Think of all the high-paying companies lining up to bring good jobs to the enlightened state of Kentucky!

Yeah…about that…

6 Likes

“This type of behavior must be condemned. "

Get ready for a re-tweet from 45* or Don Jr saying how hilarious this is.

5 Likes