Prosecutors Detail Oathkeepers’ Alleged ‘Race’ To Capitol Attack — In Golf Carts | Talking Points Memo

They “borrowed” them, let’s say.

3 Likes

Those guys always scared me.

6 Likes

Calling it an “op” isn’t great for their defense. What’s hilarious is, if they truly were just a bunch of wanna-be tough guys acting ad hoc in the moment, their tough guy bluster about “second in command” and all the rest will land them in prison for much longer regardless. So, they’re either a dangerous, organized group engaged in seditious acts, or a bunch of cosplayers jacking each other off for stories to brag about back home. The end result will be the same - a cell in a federal penitentiary. I hope its the former so they sit in jail feeling deep humiliation.

12 Likes

I’m actually concerned about what these freaks could do with drones.

7 Likes

4 Likes

I fully agree. It’s why I said “someone like”.

The Patriots are about 50% black. Robert Kraft is still a racist.

3 Likes

I was only posting a statistic in support of your comment.

3 Likes

Yes. Lived in the heart of DC for 20 years. NEVER ONCE did I see a golf cart on the streets, much less a place where you could rent one.

Where did they come from?
Who paid for them?

11 Likes

I wonder if that would come out if Nancy gets her way on a 01/06 commission?

3 Likes

Scrounge has such a WW II sound to it.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Just think what lethal weapons Q could packed into to those vehicles if we had MI6 over here.

2 Likes

OT

Too bad he wasn’t as outspoken as the ringleader.

20 Likes

They’ll use the “We were just playing through” defense.

1 Like

Tangential, part of the racist hate industrial complex:

Is it me, or is there a LOT of latent self loathing sexual baggage with this crowd?

15 Likes

Haha…they and the Mummers were always my favorite part of the St. Patty’s Day parade as a kid lol

2 Likes

Prosecutors Detail Oathkeepers’ Alleged ‘Race’ To Capitol Attack — In Golf Carts

We are talking about an attack organized by Donald Trump, of course it had to be on golf carts. If it had been organized by Erik or Don Jr. they would have used safari cars.

6 Likes

Loved the Mummers growing up in Philly. My uncle was one of the few Jewish mummers back in the 50s and 60s. He played banjo. But the Shriners in the little cars gave me the creeps.

6 Likes

I can see why: the Shriners public persona is a strange mix of creepy and lame. But they do some serious do-gooding. Our poorest family relative (permanent disability) has a daughter with serious medical issues requiring several of very expensive surgeries. These were done at a Shriners children’s hospital. Total cost over the years: $0.00.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available