Prosecutors Detail Oathkeepers’ Alleged ‘Race’ To Capitol Attack — In Golf Carts | Talking Points Memo

I found an article in the NYT that delves into the Shriners.They had a 9 billion dollar endowment fund where most of the hospital’s operating costs came from back in 2007 when the NYT article was written.
The article said about 57% of their raised funds went for booze and events for members back then…

I think things may have changed since then because they have a great rating by a charity rating firm now.

5 Likes

Asleep?

3 Likes

Well today is Fall of the Seditious Confederacy Day, so he might want to remember that.

2 Likes

She deserves to put out to pasture with the QAnoners.

ElementaryCompassionateAlleycat-max-1mb

1 Like

Oh mighty hunter Oathkeeper of great fighting who’s a laughing stock,
Perhaps can you tell me, eh What’s up Doc?

4 Likes

Well, thank you for that. Somebody once gave me a compilation CD of songs with fantasy/filk/medieval/war songs and that was on it. I had no idea what it was about, because who can understand the words?, but I love the music. (Parades in my part of the world never had mummers.)

1 Like

What? The GOP clown cars were all out of commission?

You get the feeling that most of the MAGA can’t pass a regular drivers test or ride a bike for that matter. The corrupt, sainted Conservative Movement is definitely out of shape, out of gas and out of luck that security cameras and cell phone documented all their criminal actions that day.

1 Like

Genius

4 Likes

I think they ate them

3 Likes

Are you sure the carts don’t have Russian license plates?

2 Likes

If the Trump GOP is a Lifestyle Brand, I don’t think the lives will be very long.

1 Like

Which is exactly why @mattinpa’s point resonates so strongly.

2 Likes

I think the headline in the DB article may misinterpret something in the indictment, a quote from Minuta:

“Patriots are storming the Capitol…so we’re en route in a grand theft auto golf cart to the Capitol building right now."

I think that may possibly refer to a wild ride, not to having stolen the carts.

3 Likes

has held a top-secret security clearance for decades

I hope he meant had held.

1 Like

Only if they went full videogame and stopped to beat up and rob prostitutes along the way.

2 Likes

I’d probably have left out the someone like, but the recent testimony against Chauvin by the chief of police would make him a solid (if male) candidate should she turn down the job.

1 Like

only if played on the kazzoo

1 Like

ad

2 Likes

Well according to the sign, if guts made America Great, then everybody needs to thank the man in the upper right there.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available