Project 2025's Christian Nationalist Roots Exposed In Secret Recording

What is she doing in the beach? Should not be helping raise her grandchild? Or does that only apply to post-menopausal women? Huh, JD?

24 Likes

Hahahaha

White guy telling other white guys he is into spices because he adds chili powder, onion powder, and garlic powder to his recipes.

Hes so white he doesnt even get the joke.

34 Likes

Could somebody explain to me how any member of the US military can vote for Donald Trump. He says Miriam Adelson’s metal of freedom (given because she contributed to his campaign) was more important than Metal’s of Honor given to dead soldiers who performed acts of heroism. Wow, just wow. The man is both brain dead and clueless.

39 Likes

Posted above
Opinion | How Harris Has Completely Upended the Presidential Race, in 14 Maps - The New York Times (archive.ph)

1 Like
  1. Aw hell no
7 Likes

It’s perpetuating the right wing myth/propaganda that left of center women are plain jane, or even ugly, feminist ball busters. It’s part of their coping mechanism and a code to their male counterparts that “I’m a batshit rightwing ideolog , but I strive to attain towards your feminine ideal.”

14 Likes

Powder Milk biscuits, made with wheat grown by Norwegian bachelor farmers so you know it’s pure.

Nah, I give Midwesterners more credit. They actually can laugh at themselves and plenty of them will probably take this stuff from Ben Shapiro as an attack on their identity.

25 Likes

What’ll be next?

36 Likes

With tack tribal tattoos. I wish she’d turn around so I can get a peek at the tramp-stamp.

11 Likes

Shes at a beach near trumps house.

4 Likes

First, that will never happen. He has too much to lose…meaning going to prison.
And secondly, who in that madhouse called the GQP would they put in his place? There is not a sane, competent LEADER in the entire party! They would have to start looking at the Repubs that have left in disgust or were driven out of the party by the Greenes, Bobherts, McConnells etc in their lust for complete dictatorship.

12 Likes

Ah! So just some trash that washed up.

10 Likes

First it’s Anna Paulina Lunatic in a swimsuit
Next it’s the Colorado Crank Yanker in a bikini

Please! My eyes can only take so much!!!

OL-TheMutant14

17 Likes

She also likely needs to be reminded that they are pretty strick about giving handies at public beaches.

1 Like

Case in point.

2 Likes

Another yard sign.

36 Likes

Additionally their Venetian hotel in Las Vegas happens to be the only non union hotel on the strip yet they love the Israeli labor unions.
Same thing with healthcare. They praise the universal healthcare system in Israel, it’s a system where the employer and employees contribute to an insurance pool. There is also a Medicare like system for seniors.
Yet everything they do here when they use their influence seeks to undermine our labor rights and social safety nets.

32 Likes

A few days ago I read an article about someone who had been a candidate with a loyal following (so sorry, don’t remember who/when/where so I can’t google) and at his rallies, his followers ultimately just wanted to hear their favorites.

Interviewer asked “when did you realize you were going to lose?” and the candidate said, “when I realized I was becoming the Grateful Dead”…

Fat Elvis’s fans want to hear him repeat old favorites (hence, they’re fine with him bringing up golden oldies like Sleepy Joe and Crooked Hillary and butter emails…) but he ain’t winning the party new fans.

Even in his “rallies” a significant portion are not locals but Deadheads who are repeat fans and thus have been counted a gazillion times.

New band in town and they’re blowing everyone away!

34 Likes

Here’s what happens. Every time a bird hits a cancer causing windmill, it interrupts the electricity being generated and since the sharks have eaten all of the batteries there is no back up. Also, toilets don’t flush and the price of bacon goes sky high, and Fruit Loops. So, um…what were we talking about?

17 Likes

25 Likes