Project 2025's Christian Nationalist Roots Exposed In Secret Recording

Originally published at: Project 2025’s Christian Nationalist Roots Exposed In Secret Recording

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. Sign up for the email version. ‘I Think You Have To Rehabilitate Christian Nationalism’ The nonprofit Centre for Climate Reporting ran a journalistic sting operation on Project 2025 architect Russ Vought, who was the director of the White House Office of…

1 Like

![image|407x436]

Trump says presidential civilian award is ‘better’ than top military honor whose recipients are ‘dead’ or ‘hit’ by bullets (msn.com)

70 Likes

gomer

41 Likes

No Medal of Freedom for him, then. :thinking:

47 Likes

Trump could resume outdoor campaign rallies at some point as the Secret Service arranges to surround his podium with bulletproof glass

and they could also place the podium under a cone of silence in order to spare non-attending sentient citizens from additional trauma.

61 Likes

Very serious congressperson representing the party of moral values

31 Likes

61 Likes

116 Likes

We’re down to 81 days until November 5th. The Democrats have momentum coming into the DNC. Harris and Walz are doing fantastic barnstorming through the swing States. Winning the Presidency is critical, but a trifecta looks like a possibility. However, the Senate looks tough. Jon Tester is neck and neck with carpetbagger Tim Sheehy who grew up in a wealthy Minneapolis suburb but claims he grew up in rural/farm country. Tester has been holding Harris at arms length because of how Red the State is, but I hope he will hold a few rallies with Tim Walz. If there’s anyone who could sway some Montana Independents and Libertarians towards Tester, it would be Walz.

As Governor Blue Walz has said
Keep working, “we’ll sleep when we’re dead”
The Vote’s coming soon
Let’s shoot for the moon
A trifecta would soul-crush Team Red

52 Likes

33 Likes

I actually believe tfg when he says he knows nut-TINK! about Project 2025, and Christian nationalism, and banning abortion, and the whole thing.

Because he’s an idiot.

30 Likes

45 Likes

Happy Friday y’all! And remember…

normal-or-weird

49 Likes

[

Cracker Jack® has nicer prizes in the bottom of their boxes than the Medal of Honor.

12 Likes

72 Likes

So, billionaire and Republican super-donor Miriam Adelson is more deserving of a “medal” that the “losers and suckers” in the US armed forces who put country above self? When does someone punch this fucker in the face?

60 Likes

And many people in rural AZ say: “You know Mabel, he makes a lot of sense!”

40 Likes

Trump is Freaking out because he’s being called #Weird

MAGA is freaking out because they know trumps losing

The Republican party is freaking out & had a meeting today because trump is dragging the entire party down

Lara trump has stolen all the cash from republican coffers so they have no money for down ballot races

JD Vance is so #Creepy he can’t get more than 20 people to show up to any of his events

And I have never been happier for all of them. I mean seriously happy. Like dancing around the house, laughing my ass off, at them happy.

https://x.com/DogginTrump/status/1824296528409924035?t=MoBIELB_a6m86vGS2v7UqA&s=19

65 Likes

60 Likes

Project 2025 architect Russ Vought

He’s evil and vile enough to be a movie character.

Oh, wait, already done:

or:

25 Likes