Project 2025's Christian Nationalist Roots Exposed In Secret Recording

The only thing missing from that picture is the pole.

24 Likes

20240816_Biden_and_Goliath

76 Likes

I’m sure tsf would graciously step aside if only the courageous house republicans would explain things to him. Who gets the honor of talking to him, mikey the speaker or maybe MTG?

18 Likes

Wouldn’t stop DonOld from signing the already prepared executive orders if – Gawd forbid-- they were placed before him on the first day.

16 Likes

Blinded by the white.

Helen Kennedy

‪@helenkennedy.bsky.social‬

Walz’s joke about midwestern white guy tacos has triggered the very pale and pallid snowflakes, who are all aflutter.

t? Cernovich reposted David Marcus @BlueBoxDave Follow • .. This isn't cute. Walz is being used as a clown to mock white people. If Walz doesn't like spicy food that's fine, but it has nothing to do with being a white guy. Armand Domalewski WALZ: I have white guy tacos @ArmandDoma • 4h KAMALA: What does that mean, like mayonnaise and tuna?

ALT

Ben Shapiro & @benshapiro See, folks, it's funny that white people hate spices! Not racist at all! Just funny! (FACT CHECK: Europeans liked spices so much that they literally got involved in several hundred years of war in order to determine control of the spice trade.) Tim Walz V @Tim_ Walz • 13h Listen, I'm just not much of a spice guy.

ALT

Cernovich & @Cernovich Follow .. Geezus. On a hunch I thought. Hmmm I wonder if Tim Walz is lying about how people in Minnesota don't season their food. He won a recipe contest in 2016.

ALT

Aug 16, 2024 at 5:34 AM

34 Likes

I’d hit that.

8 Likes

I’m voting for Trump because he talks like I think! /s

16 Likes

64 Likes
24 Likes

23 Likes

You’re not wrong there.

11 Likes

My reaction when I hear trump speak…

trump trying to work his way out of the way of the Harris campaign…

cat-calculation-swim

23 Likes

Is this where the pivot starts?

9 Likes
  • Trump could resume outdoor campaign rallies at some point as the Secret Service arranges to surround his podium with bulletproof glass, multiple sources told ABC News.

6 Likes

The link below describes the latest in an infinite string of moronic and self-destructive things that right-wing “culture” endorses as a fad to “own” the sane remnant of the public. It’s predictable that Tucker Carlson would be involved as a pitchman. Note he’s saying that tobacco medically enhances one’s virility. He said the same about tanning one’s, er, nether regions. All this right-wing bro’ stuff has an unmistakable gay subtext.

Here’s hoping that the Right’s next fads are Russian Roulette and huffing cyanide.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/style/of-interest/2024/08/15/zyn-nicotine-pouches-culture/

14 Likes

Sheldon Adelson and his family benefited from the Trump tax cuts around $400 million dollars. It’s as if their patriotism doesn’t come from the heart but is just cheaply bought.
He also once mused about how his grandsons service in the Israel military as a sniper was far more valuable and relevant than his own in the United States Army.

“In a talk to an Israeli group in July, 2010, Adelson said he wished he had served in the Israeli Army rather the U.S. military–and that he hoped his young son will come back to Israel and “be a sniper for the IDF,” a reference to the Israel Defense Forces.“I am not Israeli. The uniform that I wore in the military, unfortunately, was not an Israeli uniform. It was an American uniform, although my wife was in the IDF and one of my daughters was in the IDF … our two little boys, one of whom will be bar mitzvahed tomorrow, hopefully he’ll come back– his hobby is shooting – and he’ll come back and be a sniper for the IDF,” Adelson said at the event.“All we care about is being good Zionists, being good citizens of Israel, because even though I am not Israeli born, Israel is in my heart,” he said toward the end of his talk.”

I know that the dual loyalty trope can be ugly but it’s apt for these people.

26 Likes

The sheer horror!

64 Likes
45 Likes

Wait until she sees who the governor of Arkansas is.

12 Likes

Putting the “moon” in Luna.

26 Likes