Project 2025's Christian Nationalist Roots Exposed In Secret Recording

Uh… What? What was your question?

15 Likes

Leave her alone she is just preparing to join onlyfans when she is no longer in congress.

19 Likes

Where’s the paprika? How can he make deviled eggs withouth the paprika?

25 Likes

“Dual”? Sounds like old Sheldon had little but contempt for the United States. Other than helping him make lots of money and supplying that sniper gun and ammo that he’s so proud his son wields.

20 Likes

I thought the electricity was be used for killing sharks with electric boats??? I’m having trouble keeping up here.

IMG_3697

22 Likes

Does someone have the link through Archive?

Look. It’s 2024. We’ve seen a Congresswoman give a handjob to a date at a children’s play, the first lady’s tits, and this. Get with the times!

55 Likes

“Health care for everybody”?? Bring it on!

Also, those taco trucks on every corner. I’m waiting…

20 Likes

What with these devout Christian women being exhibitionists?

14 Likes

I have a friend (26 years old), born / raised in Arkansas and runs her own successful small business. She’s about to relocate to Las Vegas or CA because she can’t stand how MAGAT the state has become.

26 Likes

There is no bottom. That’s been a gag with midwestern white folks FOREVER! People have been telling the joke about lutefisk, mashed potatoes and cauliflower with a pat of butter for color for a century. The joke about the new spice avoidance group “White Watchers,” not exactly new. Do they all suffer from senile dementia or early onset Alzheimers?

38 Likes

You’re right. That’s the crack in her armor.

20 Likes

Google Anna Paulina Luna and Explore Talent Agency…

4 Likes

Designed to appeal to the mentality of the average Trump voter - a man on a scaffold shouting at a woman walking by in the street.

5 Likes

They’re just … well … damn weird.

BTW, remember?

23 Likes

Sorry to hear about your dad. I myself am a two time cancer survivor. And recently did a PSA (prostate specific antigen) test just to be sure. Cost me $114 with Medicare chipping in about $25.

16 Likes

So, He is lying again! And this is news because? Is there anyone other than his drooling, knuckle dragging MAGATs who believe anything this madman says?

8 Likes

They have an overall inability to laugh at themselves. Because that would require a thimblefull of self-awareness, and as Dubya taught us, self-awareness if for cheese eating surrender monkeys.

13 Likes

When the descriptor “weird” gets tired we can switch to “creepy”, both are apt.

14 Likes

Have they never listened to an episode of “Prairie Home Companion”? (pre-scandal)

20 Likes