Perdue Insists He Doesn’t Have Anything ‘Personal’ Against Kemp—Kemp Just Isn’t A Good Enough Friend To Trump!

YESSSS! Does anybody really think Liz Cheney is standing on an island alone and that she doesn’t have a whole network of the GOP old guard backing her play? Because I’d bet my last dollar she does, that she’s basically their emissary with the sole task of breaking their party from Trump and Trumpism. Because the old guard knows full well that all of this shit has a sell-by date for Republicans.

7 Likes

I think you’ve nailed it.

5 Likes

Add to that Perdue gave his word to Kemp he would not run against him.

2 Likes

Where did I say or do that? I didn’t. They control enough of the country’s electoral votes and districts and state legislatures to maintain minority rule and laugh in our faces about having cheated to do so. And we have an MSM eager to watch them pull it off and report breathlessly about it. When the system is structurally broken, there’s really no system.

“The common clay of the new west. You know … morons.”

4 Likes

“Let’s you and him fight.”

3 Likes

“Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Singlepointoffailure.”

(And nobody fails like TFG.)

5 Likes

While Florida Man can be found elsewhere in the country the rest of the country is not Florida. His appeal is limited.

5 Likes

Pay enough and you can be trump’s friend. But he will never be your friend. It’s only one way.

2 Likes

But they don’t actually or they would have. If they had all this power to do these things they would have done them, but they haven’t because they don’t have that power.

4 Likes

Keep up the good work, asshole. Split the Trumptard vote, it’s all good.

2 Likes

Perdue advocates for eliminating the state income tax would be highly regressive. Not only would the counties have to pick up the difference but you would have to broaden the service and sales tax on things like groceries. The Home Depot founder Arthur Blank would be paying little if anything but granny has to pay on her groceries. That would be an effective ad.

1 Like

Now you’re just making excuses. They had the power, but not the will in 2020. The have spent the time since consolidating the power to do these things even more…and ramping up the will to do them with constant, unrelenting propaganda, removing people unwilling to do them, filling vacancies with people who can’t wait to do them, building justifications for doing them, massaging the courts and maknig sure their hand-picked FedSoc crazies are ready and wiling to do them (yes, they have 5 on SCOTUS ready to rule that any deviation from a state legislature’s election rules invalidates votes or entire elections) etc. This isn’t over. It’s barely begun. And it sure as shit isn’t dismissible out of hand. This isn’t something that can be brushed off or tsk-tsk’s or pish-posh’d. It’s way past time that people start spending their fucking energy understanding just how fucking crazy these people are and how motivated and willing they are to do everything I and people like me are saying they plan to do…instead of spending all your energy ignoring it and finding ways to rationalize it away with a flippant wave of the the wrist while denigrating the messenger. Because they ARE planning to do them. They will not STOP trying to do them and they are dangerously close…or even already arrived…at a stage where they can do them successfully. Understand this: If the rationalizations and overly intellectualized attempts at denial and disbelief and pooh-pooh’ing prove wrong, there are no second chances. NONE.

t-minus

1 Like

Also strange to take a step backward in the political ladder. Senator to Governor is a demotion, but he’s pretty desperate to remain somehow relevant and connected to the grift machine.

2 Likes

“Noting personal…”

Am I the only one here who takes such delight in GOP members stabbing each other in the back with all the subtlety and grace of a stool pigeon finding themselves on the business end of a shiv in the prison yard?

2 Likes

Kouldn’t be more Klan!

But he’ll do so in the primary. Come general, it’ll still be a pitched battle against the domestic terror organization that is the GQP.

1 Like

You can only spend money once. Better they spend it trying to out-Trump each other before Stacey smacks them down in the general.

In other news:

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available