Pence Vows ‘Safe Inauguration’ For Swearing-In Of POTUS- And VP-Elect | Talking Points Memo

Another reason is she wasn’t invited!

9 Likes

She was going but after the impeachment said no.

1 Like

His departure aboard Marine One from the White House South Lawn will likely be visible and audible to the Bidens, who will spend the night before the inauguration at Blair House, across Pennsylvania Avenue from the executive mansion. Its use was offered to them by the State Department rather than the Trumps, who refuse to make contact with the incoming president and first lady.

Classless to the very end. Good riddance. From this CNN article.

13 Likes

Finally consequences for Junior. And in 6 days, daddy won’t be able to help him. He’ll have his own problems.

The tweet states that DC Attorney General wants to interview Donald Trump, Jr.

9 Likes

Anyone else watch Biden’s speech?

In case anyone missed it:

6 Likes

Good. I’m really pleased about that.

5 Likes

Phew!

3 Likes

They have no idea how happy they’re making the Bidens

12 Likes

OK, that gives me an out.

2 Likes

I hope the DC Attorney General nails his ass.

4 Likes

Not in my book!

But yes, let him pretend to assume some shred of responsibility before he moves on.

2 Likes

Billy Long, the Republican Party chairman in Bayfield County, Wis., who said he was planning to break away from the G.O.P. to start a local Trump-centric third party.

Oh please oh please oh please!

10 Likes

PLEASE! There is NO ass-nailing at TPM! Oh, and no crying in baseball. No crying in baseball!

3 Likes

No, actually we didn’t all live through it. Some died during it. Funny how Pence seems to have forgotten that little tidbit. He makes my skin crawl.

12 Likes

Mike Pence: "Seals tight. Locks in odors."™

4 Likes

Yes and I’m SURE the media will be all over how calm and conciliatory Mr. Pence was…how gracious…as he STILL gives credit to the President where not one shred is due. Biden and Jill have STILL not been ‘invited’ to the WH or given one fkn sign of respect. Trump has not conceded nor acknowledged that Biden will be the next President. They are locking the doors until next week. They are horrible, rotten grifters…who don’t even let the ‘help’ use the toilets.

9 Likes

Let’s see how tough they talk when their RW constituents are beating down the doors trying to murder them. Those fools always think it can’t happen to me.

3 Likes

Until proven otherwise I still believe she was never invited to attend and was recently reminded of that.

5 Likes

He’s going to still be in the White House on Inauguration Day? WTH?! The rest of the world is going, “Really? You’re going to give all the usual pomp and circumstance to the guy who incited an insurrection to upend the results of a national election?!?”

If he’s on the White House grounds on 1/20, the proper treatment of him is to “Holy Grail” his ass. Pull up the federal cars between him and Marine One, shove a bag on his head, and stuff him into a police van:

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available