Pence: I’d ‘Be Happy’ To Have Flynn Back In Trump Administration

Vice President Mike Pence says he’d like to see former national security adviser Michael Flynn reinstated in President Donald Trump’s administration after the Justice Department made the jaw-dropping decision to drop Flynn’s criminal case last week.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1308327
1 Like

Of course you would be happy… getting lied to is a daily occurrence with you.

18 Likes

called Flynn an “American patriot” who “served this country with great distinction.”

9 Likes

Morning Joe this morning…

7 Likes

Manic Monday…and we haven’t even gotten to Trump’s press conference scheduled for 4:00 pm today!

10 Likes

Where’s Zeus when you need him?

7 Likes

I hope they do it. The majority of Americans know what Flynn did and that he should be in jail. Pence seems to live in the same world Trump does where only fans and flatterers are allowed. So I hope he does it.
Flynn’s guilt is dispositive. He was taped by the CIA talking to the Russian Ambassador. He then lied to the FBI and said he had no such contacts. That’s it. We don’t know what he was talking to the Russians about and will not unless Biden is elected. I suspect the nature of his call was far worse than who he was calling. If not…why lie?

Do it. It will make great hit pieces for the Biden campaign and the media will excoriate them for it. It’s a stupid thing to do so I expect Trump will do it.

22 Likes

It’s one thing to have a grotesque potus lay bare all the hypocrisy and lies that define the republican party these days. No moral compass, not pro life etc. But a slimy, smarmy, worm doing the same thing is quite another. Pences momma did a bad job raising a little rat cloaked in his jeebus.

16 Likes

Do you mean the same slimy and smarmy worm who says “Thanks to the decisive leadership of President Trump” before he eats his cereal every morning?

16 Likes

This was one of those early morning headlines that the reaction was, holy shit did I just read what I thought I read?

9 Likes

By the way, Pence, just because you serve in the military, does not automatically make you an American patriot. And, in this case, we’ve got another lying patriot.

10 Likes

I, for one, am comforted by the Pence’s pious, stuttering, animated endorsement of the upstanding Michael Flynn. What a country !

7 Likes

Now I just want to vomit.

5 Likes

Oh, puleeze, not this again.

6 Likes

Traitors of a feather flock together.
Fuckers.

9 Likes

They need Flynn back.
With the virus in the White House criminal activity is being restricted.

7 Likes

What’s one more liar in the White House?

5 Likes

He’s been on an Adderall high since yesterday, so he’s feeling invincible.

8 Likes

Did any intrepid reporter bother to ask “even when the president specifically said flynn lied to you as the reason he was fired “?

14 Likes

Except for the Traitor Part
I have to give them credit
Just when you think the bar cant be lowered and further they perform the next jaw dropping maneuver
They have taken the bar through the earths crust , through the mantle , through the core and clean out the other side

10 Likes