Pence: I’d ‘Be Happy’ To Have Flynn Back In Trump Administration

Has anyone, Trump or Pence said what position Flynn would have if he went back to serving in the Trump maladministration? Would Trump drop kick O’Brien out?

4 Likes

Yay! First chance in days to see how someone looks, if there’s any coughing…

10 Likes

If there is something I never concern myself with is whether Mr. Pence is happy with an idea or not. As to Mr. Flynn, and I’ve said this before here, I hope he’s been bankrupted defending himself in courts.

Just an aside here, but when will the judge in question rule on the DOJ’s request to drop the case? I understand the judge has some discretion on whether to do so. (Damn, where is a John J. Sirica today when we really need him.)

12 Likes

I, too, support his return … but only if his re-entry includes Miller’s sperm receptacle sticking her tongue down his throat.

Oh mommy!

3 Likes

One day in the future , you may be able to look at your phone , or turn on the Morning news without going
What the Actual Fuck did i just hear?

19 Likes

OK then Corona Mike. We would never expect anything less of you and that maniac in chief. You both should be in the cells adjacent to Hannibal Lector.

"It would have been bad even with the best of governments. It has been an absolute chaotic disaster when that mindset — of ‘what’s in it for me’ and ‘to heck with everybody else’ — when that mindset is operationalized in our government."https://news.yahoo.com/obama-irule-of-law-michael-flynn-case-014121045.html …

6 Likes

Where do you think you are , Great Britain?
It’s called Access Journalism
You were mean to me
No more interviews for you

5 Likes

No soup for you

4 Likes

Well, we know that there won’t be any face masks.

6 Likes

I can’t watch this crap…

8 Likes

Guess yesterday was an exceptionally busy work day for the imbecile. Just read he sent out 100 tweets and retweets. Does any normal person do that?

9 Likes

Pence: "I’d ‘Be Happy’ To Have Flynn Back In Trump Administration…

…considering we’ve run out of uninfected lackey candidates willing to lie through their teeth daily."

3 Likes

Pretty much
That’s how the “Stenographers” Grovel
It’s embarrassing
If it was you meeting Trump would you grovel or would you go
" You are a disgusting senile piece of shit"

3 Likes

The Felony Clown Car always has seats!

5 Likes

You can tell which are his-- then which are from the PR flaks.
With punctuation. Semi-coherent thought. Less Rambling.

5 Likes

And here’s Tom Tomorrow

8 Likes

A General lied. He admited it. About a national security issue.

You do NOT get a ‘do over’. (Although Pence is quite familiar with liars)

6 Likes

From Friday, for those who haven’t seen this yet…

9 Likes

Judges can’t really force prosecutors to prosecute.

In this case, Judge Sullivan, who is mightily annoyed at Flynn, has a little room to maneuver, but not much. If he wants to reject aggressively the DOJ’s motion to dismiss – that is, if he wants to suggest openly that the the DOJ is acting in bad faith (which it is) – he will have to do a fair amount of work arguing against precedent that would otherwise be controlling.

Short of that, he can do two other things: dismiss the case in a way that allows a future DOJ to take it up again; or at least try to embarrass Barr by asking for a detailed explanation.

Obviously, I can’t say if he’s contemplating doing any of this work – nor can I say when he will announce his decision.

14 Likes

“Donald Trump, with his feral cunning, knew. The oleaginous Mike Pence, with his talent for toadyism and appetite for obsequiousness, could, Trump knew, become America’s most repulsive public figure. And Pence, who has reached this pinnacle by dethroning his benefactor, is augmenting the public stock of useful knowledge. Because his is the authentic voice of today’s lickspittle Republican Party, he clarifies this year’s elections: Vote Republican to ratify groveling as governing.” – George Will, May 9, 2018

8 Likes