Pelosi Says Trump’s Massive Debt Is A ‘National Security’ Concern

Regrettably, Trump’s massive debt will continue to be a national security threat even after a hypothetical Biden inauguration. At least in theory, he will continue to know very valuable and very dangerous things for the rest of his days on this earth.

Heckuva job, “economically anxious” white working class.

18 Likes

They have made clear where they stand… the last 4 yrs

5 Likes

tRumps Trump Organizations taxes will disclose who some of that debt is owed to. It is imperative that congress gets a hold of them.

4 Likes

Joe: “Mr president, are you hundreds of millions in debt to corporate America? Or a foreign corporation?”

7 Likes
8 Likes

True, but maybe not as damaging as it could be, if the military and intelligence communities have been withholding information from him. Which I’ll bet they’re doing. Blabbing about classified information when out of office is also a crime, which someone will explain to him in no uncertain terms.

9 Likes

Is international debt the reason Jared’s security clearance wasn’t granted? Until f-I-l stepped in.

7 Likes

I’m not worried. The guy that can’t handle more than three bullet points didn’t learn anything worth something to our enemies.

And the very early lesson that he’d blurt out anything he got ahold of… Yeah, pretty sure the intel community has been perfectly happy to keep the briefings brief and the details out of it.

14 Likes

Joe should avoid the topic and be working on how to push for Covid Relief and goad trump to rant about government handouts or against deficit spending…

Then unload:

Joe: “Government Handouts? Like a $72 million refund?”

Joe: “You of all people are now worried about deficits?”

12 Likes

Still, best to keep him in isolation in supermax just to be on the safe side.

13 Likes

“So for me, this is a national security question." Not just for you, Madame Speaker.

10 Likes

That was daddy’s money. He’s already run thru all of that.

I see @phlogiston beat me to this. Congrats

3 Likes

El Chapo would request a hearing that being co-located with him in a facility constitutes an 8th Amendment violation.

10 Likes

I think that is the public reason

2 Likes

Very first topic is apparently “The Trump and Biden Records”, should fit there like a glove. Then, you could follow up during “The Supreme Court” by asking if he’s received any consideration for his Supreme Court choices, and if so why is he still so deeply in debt? Just keep going down the list, should be able to fit it in to each and every topic, wrapping it up in “The Integrity of the Election”! :sunglasses:

Debate Topic List:
https://www.debates.org/2020/09/22/moderator-announces-topics-for-first-presidential-debate-2/

4 Likes

I’m allergic to real and virtual beer, so I won’t take the bet.

2 Likes

I am afraid many of the cultists will respond “hey, isn’t he cool to not pay taxes? I don’t like taxes.”

Of course, they were outraged when Bill Clinton deducted clothing donations to Goodwill.

6 Likes

I expect Wallace may have had a heads-up that something big was coming.

6 Likes

He may have to re-think his retirement to the Baltic plans; defenestration is a real thing there!

6 Likes

And here I thought my 2020 sucks…

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available