Pelosi Says Trump’s Massive Debt Is A ‘National Security’ Concern

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) sounded the alarm on Monday over the New York Times’ report on President Donald Trump’s tax returns showing mountains of debt and shady tax schemes that allowed him to pay as a little as $750 in taxes in 2016 and 2017.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1334747
1 Like

She’s fucking brilliant.

47 Likes

Not only that, but Its judicial nominations are all suspect now.

45 Likes

And yet the cultists will swallow the bullshit FAKE NEWS! claims as fact.

It’s so simple, Shithead - release that final page of your tax returns and prove the NYT is just fake.

13 Likes

No kidding. This would be disqualifying for a security clearance of any kind if it were anybody else.

44 Likes

He’s going to go to jail, if he doesn’t flee or get hotel-balcony’d first.

27 Likes

Obviously and another issue that should have been brought up in 2016. Just apply for an SF-86 security clearance. They go into your history as far back as elementary school. Excessive debt is a big flag.

23 Likes

I was better-qualified when I was a B.S.A. Patrol Leader…

(to run the country than Donald Trump)

20 Likes

Let them. There are a lot more people in the country who are at least moderately sane, and he’s going to lose even more independents than he already has. And those strange people who never can make up their minds, he’s going to lose a lot of them too. I’d love to see a focus group with a few of them right now.

30 Likes

This kind of shit is exactly why FBI was so hip to investigate him as a candidate. It’s simply obvious, on its face, that he is likely extremely compromised. I wish that point had been made more often and louder during the Russia probe.

45 Likes

Helluva way to kick off Infrastructure Weak, Donnie…

Oh wait, I meant Insolvent Weak.

34 Likes

What could he sell, what did he sell, what was the price, and who paid.

16 Likes

If I don’t see some strong ads multiplying from Dems stating the illegitimacy of Scumbag’s judicial nominations because of Its tax fraud, debt and conflict of interest problems stemming from this, well then, they really are stupid.

13 Likes

Exhibit 1: the constant rush to the Supreme Court to settle issues relating to…taxes and everything else financial.

23 Likes

The debtor of my enemy is my enemy, like people have been saying since 2016.

12 Likes

The 750 is just a red herring, this is the biggest problem. What has been Trump been promising his creditors?

10 Likes

A virtual case of beer says that she’s tweaking him because she knows who the sources of his funding are from the intel briefings.

47 Likes

The Trump Organization is a crime syndicate beholden to foreign money loans, and Donnie himself is exposed by Putin having sexually compromising photographs and/or videos. That spells US national security issues BIG TIME.

10 Likes

Lay the wood into his fat head, Nancy. He LOVES hearing it from you.

October and November 2020 need to be designated by the House as “National Trump Humiliation Months”.

7 Likes

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available