Pelosi Reacts To Coronavirus Bill | Talking Points Memo

Well, Dems. had better learn to weaponize, because that’s why Repubs have been winning with a minority of the population for 30 years. Weapons win wars. To the victors go the spoils. Bipartisanship is for losers. Dems. need to get the message that we are in a battle for the future of America and, literally, for all of our lives. We need to beat the drums and sing a war chant, not Kumbaya.

5 Likes

LOL. Yeah, you’re such a Dem supporter that you’ve spent every day of this crisis attacking the prohibitive Dem nominee. Good grief — whom do you think you’re fooling? But it’s okay, Thane — we all understand that you’re having trouble coming to grips with the reality that Bernie will never be the nominee, but now you’re babbling about people not even running. You may want to get yourself checked for a fever.

3 Likes

I have no mask
wish I did

3 Likes

I don’t know where in the hell we are supposed to find masks for our use since health professionals can’t find enough.

3 Likes

Best I can come up with is a large tie dyed hankie I can tie around my head. I will use that when I go out. I be styling

5 Likes

You do be. hahahahahaha

2 Likes

I must post this. It is sickening beyond description…
I have no other words…

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·

1h

“President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise…

3 Likes

Yeah numbers are rising. In 18 days there will be approximately 106,000 dead Americans from covid.
Those are your real numbers donald and that’s around 4 times the annual loss due to the flu, I guess I found some more words.
I am scared of where this is going… it is apocalyptic

6 Likes

Not all non-Reps are Dems, though.

1 Like

John Sterling says " That ball is high! That ball is deep! That ball is… caught at the wall."

I’ve never heard him say ‘going, going, gone.’

tsk, tsk. I never said I wouldn’t vote for Biden, just that I don’t like him. A LOT of people don’t like him but are voting for him anyway because we don’t want trump, and we hope Biden wins if he’s the nominee. FYI, I’m not on twitter, so the #PresidentCuomo isn’t mine and I’m not the reason it’s trending. You might want to check out the reasons. (insert fact check), and talk to those people actually on twitter about their babbling, I’m just the messenger.

Thanks for caring though, I’m fine.

$10 says it won’t be trump/biden on the ballot in November, if I’m wrong I’ll send it to your favorite charity. I’d bet more but I’m on SS and not expecting much of a check from the tangerine wankmuffin. Just to clarify, the names might be on the ballot because it’s too late to re-print, but one of them won’t be the candidate.

I also just noticed that spellcheck corrected me for not capitalizing Biden, but not for the same on trump, must be a lot of people refusing to cap trump.

1 Like

Trump has been used in lower case form for centuries. Your spell check has not been politicized.

" First Known Use of trump

Noun (1)

1529, in the meaning defined at [sense 1a]

1a. : a card of a suit any of whose cards will win over a card that is not of this suit

— called also trump card

(https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trump#h1)"

1 Like

3 Likes

Shorter version: “Waaah! Waaaah!”

Yeah, we get it, pal. You’re spouting anti-Biden nonsense every day because you’re such a big Dem supporter. Uh-huh. Got it. No really — I believe you. LOL.

1 Like

Okay, this guy is the worst.

Sadly I’m apparently not allowed to change my TPM user name:

I want to change my username, how do I do that?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not allow TPM members to change their username after their initial sign up. This is meant to prevent inappropriate behavior on our site and in our community.

Guess I’m stuck with it. Sorry, all, it was unintentional!

3 Likes

Hey!!
How’d you do that?
That’s my dog!!

3 Likes

We know who you aren’t.
What you could do is create a new account and i will happily ignore the old one. Send a PM to @emiliano4 and talk about his move from his old account

2 Likes

I know! I used my trusty google machine to find the image!

Problem here would be keeping the hanky on her nose. She doesn’t like me touching it
About the only “out of the house excursion” we are doing are early morning walks along a river path (river bed is dry this time of year). I have enough food to hold out for a couple weeks.

1 Like

Covid-19 can be a force majeure but I’m not sure if our healthcare laws has a force majeure clause that protects the insured rather than the insurers from high premium increases!

But for sure, the healthcare industry will take advantage of this pandemic to increase the premium unless Congress intervenes.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available