Paul Gosar Has No Comment On His Staff’s Ties To Nick Fuentes

12 Likes

He’s not wrong. SOROS Himself turned around his Tesla stake and invested it in “SOROS Diesels & Rolling Coal, Inc.”

17 Likes

Four to five days of time to fix the goddamned debt ceiling. That is it. That is how many days the House and Senate are in session before a lotta liquid shit hits a very very big fan.

And good morning everybody.

20 Likes

This is something like the 78th year Congress has had to vote on raising the debt ceiling, a ritual once only intended to remind lawmakers about their budgets. If nothing else, the Fed has targeted an inflation rate of 2%, so you’d expect the ceiling to adjust that much every year assuming monetary policy was working. Even ignoring the US, global inflation is nearly 7%, so of course prices are changing and the ceiling needs to adjust. And really, I’d like any House member who believes we would be better off in a deflationary episode to pipe up. Please, the party accused of spending like drunken sailors on shore leave want to hear how Kevin will bring joy through declining asset prices.

18 Likes

This bit shouldn’t be lost about NC:

Cotham, a lifelong Democrat who previously served in the assembly from 2007 to 2017, switched party affiliations after winning re-election as a Democrat in November. At a press conference announcing the switch, Cotham said she had been “bullied” by Democrats and “alienated” from the party. She said Democrats had not clapped for her when she was honored as the youngest woman elected to the state house in March—a claim that flummoxed Democrats, who said both parties had applauded.

Cotham campaigned on protecting abortion rights, tweeting in May 2022 that the state needed “leaders who will be unwavering and unapologetic in their support of abortion rights.” She supported a bill codifying the protections of Roe v. Wade into law as recently as this year.

39 Likes

The Republican base…

43 Likes
23 Likes

The GOP is beyond embarrassment now.

11 Likes

And to recap:

Under Biden, Dems have now flipped—

PA’s State House
MI’s State House
MI’s State Senate
MN’s State Senate
WI’s Supreme Court
AZ’s Gov
AZ’s AG
AZ’s SoS
Jacksonville, FL Mayor seat
Colorado Springs,CO Mayor seat

These are all swing seats

51 Likes

THe other DaY i Was preTending to Be a LIBtard and coMMEnted on a TOm Fitton Tweet ANd was SUrprised that Rock Ribbed ConservaTives can’t Tell the Difference betweeN irony and paradox. Ironic, nO?

Screenshot 2023-05-17 093332

8 Likes

She should just pledge to resign when Clarence does.

7 Likes

I developed a crush on Daniel Goldman during the first impeachment trial. But ever since he became a candidate and then Congressman, when interviewed on MSNBC, his demeanor has turned stiff and stilted, and now I have a crush on Andrew Weissman instead. This video, however, is pulling my heart strings back Daniel’s way. Like an actor who is transformed on stage or in front of a camera, or like a teacher who becomes another person in the classroom or lecture hall, Goldman comes into his own when he’s a prosecutor.

34 Likes

Just a reminder that Daniel Cameron is Mitch McConnell’s protege, and was KY AG when Breonna Taylor was killed in her own apartment.

16 Likes

I miss Steve King. There was a man who stood behind his bigotry.

11 Likes

Zip-a-dee-Sant-is, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine headin’ my way
Zip-a-dee-Sant-is, zip-a-dee-ay!

9 Likes

I’d guess that Gosar is the back bencher there too.

2 Likes

There’s a place called “Silt?” Is it right next to Sand and down the highway from Gravel and Pebbles?

17 Likes

His family went way out of their way to tell us he was a complete shit. If anyone should know it would be them.

26 Likes

The GOP spent the money under Trump. They are just objecting to.paying the bills they ran up.

26 Likes

She did not list her true address: Swamp.

10 Likes