Paul Gosar Has No Comment On His Staff’s Ties To Nick Fuentes

A lot of things happened. Here are some of the things. This is TPM’s Morning Memo. NO COMMENT! TPM’s Emine Yücel caught up with Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) as he was leaving the House floor Wednesday to get his response…

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1457867
1 Like

No comment from Gosar? Well, one cannot defend the indefensible.

36 Likes

Re: Goldman:

Heh.

42 Likes

Off topic and others can comment with more insight than I have but this seems more like psy-ops directed against Putin than anything else. I’m not sure what an average Russian refugee could tell the CIA of anything important or pertinent.

31 Likes

Has anyone asked Nick Fuentes about his ties to Paul Gosar. I think they are fellow travellers. I don’t know which one is the leader and which one is the follower.

39 Likes

Goldman is a treasure! More, please.

39 Likes

You are more likely to get a cogent thought out of this cat than Gosar’s slanted piehole.

“No comment” might just be the best we can hope for.

16 Likes

Elon Musk is a multiply-divorced middle-aged white guy whose kids want nothing to do with him, whose most recent girlfriend left him for a trans woman, and who has found himself literally unable to buy love with all the money in the world. Is it any great mystery that he’s precisely the type of failed human being who would find acceptance and camaraderie by the online right? He loves them so much that he bought them Twitter!

117 Likes

This is not the first time Gosar has been found to be associating with or harboring a white supremacist. He doesn’t really care if anyone knows as his non-answers seem half-hearted attempts at denial at best. He knows he’s secure in his seat and has no pretensions of higher office. If it wasn’t for him trying not to embarrass the Republican Party further, he’d probably scream, damn right, I’m a white supremo!

30 Likes

Wonder what dinner with Gosar would be like?

Probably a great weight loss strategy- guaranteed appetite suppressant.

8 Likes

Shorter Morning Memo: “It’s the End of the World As We Know It (and Ruthugs Feel Fine)”. May the Ruthugs reap what they sow!

9 Likes

Keep the heat on Gosar. He was inner-circle for J6.

Traitorous bastard.

50 Likes

Now for the good news
Democrats Score Two Big Victories That Bode Well for Their 2024 Chances (msn.com)
Democrats scored two big victories on Tuesday that could bode well for the party’s chances in 2024, experts told Newsweek.

In Jacksonville, Florida, voters elected Donna Deegan as the city’s first female mayor. Deegan came into the contest as the underdog, but earned 52 percent of the vote to beat Republican Daniel Davis, who was endorsed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and had a substantial fundraising advantage.

Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania, a victory in a special election on Tuesday gave Democrats the 102 seats needed to control the agenda in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. The state Senate has a Republican majority.

A Trump nut of course
Trump-backed Daniel Cameron to face Democratic Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear in November (baltimoresun.com)

61 Likes

Who else jumped on the bandwagon?

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1658800318979907584?s=20

20 Likes

Rep. Jasmine Crockett was on fire yesterday with her comments.

66 Likes

Another one bites the dust
Trump lawyer abruptly leaves his defense team - Raw Story - Celebrating 19 Years of Independent Journalism

CNN reports that attorney Tim Parlatore abruptly decided to step down as a Trump defense lawyer this week, although he insists that his decision is personal and not related to any issues related to his work for the former president.

Former President Donald Trump’s legal defense team is now down one lawyer.

42 Likes

A Brief, Concerning Conversation With Dianne Feinstein

The senator seems to not remember being absent from the Capitol.

I hate to even do this, but…lessons learned.

40 Likes

Massachusetts U.S. Attorney Rachael Rollins is poised to resign ahead of a DOJ inspector general report expected to be critical of her attendance at a DNC fundraiser featuring first lady Jill Biden.

You can rest assured no USA committed any transgressions or faux pas during the Trump administration. It may not be wrong for her to step down -I don’t know the protocol that binds USAs - but it’s frustrating only our side plays strictly by the rules.

46 Likes

Is there any other kind? You have to be totally wack-a-doodle to support Cheeto Mussolini.

15 Likes

Or one can try to deflect and ignore, but honestly that just makes for a worse problem, especially if we could count on the media to put this above the fold for the next month or two.

I’m sure this story will disappear with the sunset today.

4 Likes