Parnas Hands Over Video, Audio Recordings That Include Trump, Giuliani

Gotta walk the dogs with our boomer geriatric cohorts. Later.

15 Likes

And will the American public care, or even notice?

2 Likes

True enough - far enough. He certainly got a ‘pass’ on his middle of the night White House visit. But that was when the Cons controlled the house.

I think they’ll look a bit more deeply. He’ll have to stand on the carpet - literally - to defend his actions this time around.

11 Likes

He should be be impeached for manifest incompetence! I shudder to think what is happening behind the curtain involving the president’s engagements with clever state and private actors. A tragic clown show on full display.

8 Likes

Or better yet, “If Trump &Giuliani didn’t know they were being taped, they didn’t give permission! Therefore, it’s illegal and inadmissible as evidence!”

4 Likes

Popcorn machines are flying off the shelves everywhere. Black Monday becomes a thing.

12 Likes

Shouldn’t that be buttery and salty Monday?

5 Likes

It could happen but …

10 Likes

So did Donald.

1 Like

And to think that some still believe trump should be reelected
I hope the pee tape is in that trove of stuff. Or some other equally disgusting trump behavior that i’d rather not describe.
Edit
Sometimes my phone insists that it knows better than me which word I should use. And it comes out in very strange choices.

5 Likes

…and if it’s a crime, it doesn’t warrant removal from office!

3 Likes

Let’s see what the tapes and documents have to say before we get all excited.

I know Trump says he didn’t know Lev and Igor but there are already a lot of photos of him with his personal "James Bond. "

4 Likes

Paranoia would be very “in character” for Trump, but it wouldn’t explain why his doctor has apparently been traveling with him since his little “check up” visit.

10 Likes

As a rhetorical question - there is no answer. As a serious question - yes, some will. Some won’t. And that’s the game this whole thing is being played for. Die hard trumpists won’t bother to listen. So write off a little over 35 percent of the voting public. I’m not a believer in a herd of unicorns suddenly swinging out way. Independents don’t truly exist in this day and age. But a good - strong narrative of corruption works. It worked against Hillary. It depressed some enthusiasm on the liberal side, it encourages some enthusiasm/determination on the freeper side - and it caused the unicorns to throw up their hands and say ‘no difference, I’d rather watch TV’.

A constant narrative of corruption - established by endless hearings - is a play out of their playbook. Why not use it?

Anything that helps boost our turn-out, perhaps suppress those few R’s that feel bad about the direction of their party (get them to stay home, if not vote for a progressive) and perhaps trap a unicorn or two along the way - is good gaming.

My concern is once again focused on the integrity of the voting machines. Even if we turn out a massive voter tally - unchecked jiggering in a few select precincts in a couple of ‘swing state’ - could be the difference.

Dems need to hammer home voting security and integrity.

20 Likes

Yup
Lots of that
Twisting themselves into Pretzels
Trump Spokesmen:

7 Likes

I believe the White House doctor goes where trump goes regardless.

4 Likes

It’s not unusual for a doctor to travel with the president.

Doctors are usually kept out of the blast zone – but they are there.

4 Likes

Keep in mind, Trump could be saying on these tapes that he grabbed Ukraine by the cat and it still wouldn’t turn the party against him.

“That’s just locker room bribery and extortion”

6 Likes

Mere words are inadequate for the times.

4 Likes

Everyone of these crooks has “insurance” against one another. Circular firing squad, ready, aim, fire.

6 Likes