Parnas Hands Over Video, Audio Recordings That Include Trump, Giuliani

As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

6 Likes

Got a light?

1 Like

I was referring to the polling that shows Trumpā€™s support has actually ticked up and support for impeachment down since the Friday. There has been a constant narrative of corruption since day one of his presidency, and it has intensified over the past several months. And yet, the public is not only NOT moved, the public seems to think the Dems are ganging up on Trump.

Iā€™m 100% behind the impeachment, 100% behind hammering the narrative, 100% behind voting machine reform. Iā€™m just appalled at the stupidity of some of my fellow Americans.

18 Likes

I thought it was already well-established that Giuliani does not show in photographs. Iā€™d assume that means video, as well.

11 Likes

also fascinating

12 Likes

ā€œWhere corruption meets incompetenceā€ would be on a banner hanging on the White House, if they were subject to truth in advertising laws. This is just todayā€™s example.

19 Likes

I always understood the rule to be that, if two people know about something, itā€™s not a secret unless one of them is dead.

15 Likes

Sure, but in that interview, he then implied it had to do with the Bidens, which made no sense. Guyā€™s mind wanders between one sentence and the next. Who knows what to believe?

1 Like

It always comes down to the tapes.

3 Likes

There may be honor among thieves, among con men - not so much.

4 Likes

They have 5 kids. Iā€™d be scared to death.

9 Likes

This is so true. And as I understand it - there are no actual ā€˜audio tapesā€™ of the phone call with Zelensky in the White House archives. Thatā€™s not how the system works. But that doesnā€™t mean that there might not be tapes on the other side of the conversation. Or hell - even in Russia.

5 Likes

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the committee room when Moo-nezā€™s name and/or voice pops up.

4 Likes

ā€œShouldā€ is the scary word there. Iā€™m sure the deplorables will tell us they donā€™t see or hear anything wrong. Just, you know, some guys, some goats, some Russian prostitutes, a plastic sheet, and some minor extortion.

5 Likes

I would think so too. But I read Michelle Obamaā€™s book and that pretty standard procedure.

4 Likes

Even if it were a crime Parnas should be punished for saving the evidence.

4 Likes

And even if saving the evidence was okay, he should be prosecuted for being a ā€˜Never Trumperā€™.

5 Likes

You kids have funā€¦
my assignment was generation war babiesā€¦ first scrap book contains ration books for sugar and gasā€¦
now the charts show me as ā€œsilent generationā€ but not so silent questions here!
So you kids have a fun walk and then get back to proper messaging here. We need you.

4 Likes

I wonder if there is yellow liquid involved.

1 Like

Ā 
Ā 

Hannukah season is coming up but I agree that thereā€™s no wrong time for a Passover game.

3 Likes