Parnas Hands Over Video, Audio Recordings That Include Trump, Giuliani

Fear.

Not yet a sense of impending doom, but fear.

11 Likes

It has sunk in. This guy,who is not a public servant,was recording their communications. Now why would he do that?

23 Likes

"Viddy well my Droogs"

I always think of the first line of Clockwork Orange when new shit like this hits the fan. In this context the “Droog” appelation has never been more relevant. They really are, in total, a bunch of stumbling Russian street ruffians. Linked together in ‘loyalty’ only because they hold a mutual destruction pact of incriminating evidence on each other.

13 Likes

Wisdom.

Not only because of what the evidence may or may not show, but also because of how effectively it may or may not be used.

11 Likes

Schiff better be putting some pressure on the SDNY to release that info to Congress immediately. Don’t let the Barr DoJ slow roll obviously relevant information to the impeachment inquiry.

20 Likes

A bit like Don Corleone hooking up with the Safe Touch goofs ( a Florida thing ) and wondering what happened.

3 Likes

As an aside, I’m pretty certain that Trump hasn’t played golf since his “Phase I” hospital visit. Kyle Griffin recently recorded a visit to one of his resorts, but no golf.

29 Likes

Oath-violation since 2017.

Everything-else-violation since the 1960s.

8 Likes

Keep piling it on, every little bit will hopefully help the cause of getting rid of the #1 corrupt imbecile and all his lackeys.

4 Likes

The cow’s milk kind?

1 Like

Schiff would likely have to go to court. That how the Trumpers roll. AFAIK, they still haven’t given CREW the unredacted 302s now that the Stone trial is over.

4 Likes

Last time I got my hopes up - was waiting for Fizmas.

Never again. Of course, I ‘hoped’ Mueller would deliver something - but my hope is tempered with critical thinking. Again, not cynical - critical.

“This is an interesting development. What are they likely to counter with? How will we avoid that? What preparations need to be made to maximize potential profit from this?” That’s what Schiff et al should be doing. A cynical person would just Eeyore out here - “Oh, what’s the use, they’ll all ignore it, and the Dems will fuck it up…” That’s not helpful. Gaming out strategies - while realistically assessing the power and strategies of your opponent - is.

21 Likes

And lo there were tapes. Why didn’t Trump and Rudy think there wouldn’t?

4 Likes

It’s too early in the week to get everyone’s hopes up, please stop.

15 Likes

My guess is we still have a lot more to hear about what Kash Patel has been up to.

Devin’s pain is just starting.

22 Likes

Last golf outing was one month ago, right?

4 Likes

I think so, yes. He has a balance problem. That’s why he’s afraid of stairs.

14 Likes

I read some interesting speculation regarding his visit. That he thought he’d been ‘poisoned’. It could have been his paranoia combining with lower intestinal distress - topped off by his ego - that literally ‘drove’ him to the hospital for a series of tests and bloodwork that couldn’t be performed at the White House.

It’s as plausible as anything else I suppose. Also - keep an eye on his left arm - it’s been ‘weak’ lately.

16 Likes

We can hope – but just bear in mind that, in Congress, both parties essentially have veto power over what the Ethics Committee does; and Main Justice is not about to prosecute Nunes.

4 Likes

Maybe not, but he’s not getting a pre-emptive pardon, which means he’s just got a little over a year left before someone could decide to look into things.

And in the meantime, Pelosi should at least get around to censuring him.

13 Likes